Postings by Arli

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Cats & Travel > Traveling with my beloved QD to Illinois in summer on a plane. How do I keep her quiet!!!
Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Mon Mar 21, '11 6:11pm PST 
Dunno...maybe a mild sedative from a vet....keep her carrier covered up....and pray real hard!laugh out loud Seriously, we do hope someone can give you some advice...we never travel! Good luck!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Church, Mar 23 10:24 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Do intact males always spray?
Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Sun Mar 20, '11 1:18pm PST 
Heard 10 % of neutered males still spray....anti anxiety meds may do the trick if it's really bad...plus, they say don't clean up with products with ammonia, because kitty might mistake it for "another cat's mark" and spray there again.....
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Jun 22 9:37 pm

Behavior & Training > Plastic!!

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Sat Jul 3, '10 6:38pm PST 
OMC...I lick plastic too...I even chewed on the water bottle case and punctured a hole in one of the lids.....Mommy has to put everything away as soon as she gets home from shopping, and will have to find a new place for the water cases. We are not alone....but I don't know why we do what we do! We are careful with bathroom cleaners too...because I like to lick the shower curtain as well!laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Roxy, Jul 27 1:08 pm

What I Love About Catster > the new homepage

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Wed May 26, '10 6:13pm PST 
The community tab DOESN'T work for us.....and where are my friends Diaries? If HQ wanted to close the community, why didn't they just say so? So what if the carpet background will change...what's next, a close up of litter?confused
[notify]

» There has since been 27 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Jun 21 12:55 pm

Behavior & Training > Tips to make a move easier on him?

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Mon May 17, '10 5:58pm PST 
I used to love my balcony, now I'm in a house so I don't get to go out! You're CotD today!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Loverboy, May 23 12:29 pm

Behavior & Training > Chewing Plastic Bags?
Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Sun May 16, '10 6:35pm PST 
I lick the bags from the store, and the plastic on the bottled water cartons.....love it! I don't chew or tear...just lick! Drives mom nuts! She has to put the groceries and water away AS SOON as she gets home or I'm into it!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by RADDY (my heart's darling), May 23 9:41 am

Cat of the Day & Week > I'm COTD and it's my birthday!

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Tue May 11, '10 7:43pm PST 
Happy Birthday and concats on CotD!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Zoey, May 13 10:58 am

Behavior & Training > Why does my cat only love me in the bathroom?

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Mon Apr 26, '10 6:08pm PST 
If you need to find any of us....go to the bathroom...we'll ALL be right there....If not, close the door...this will get us for sure...you will open the door and we will be lined up waiting!happy dancebig laugh
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Arli , Apr 26 6:08 pm

Catster Railroad > Blind Cat in Austin to Die on Sunday - Has Forever Home Waiting!

Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Sat Apr 17, '10 10:48am PST 
any news?
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Im Loving Memory of BooBoo , Jun 6 11:23 am

Plus Contests > Pounce Perks!
Arli

I need some- alone time!

Purred: Sat Mar 20, '10 6:22pm PST 
Hi! We used our codes for a tunnel. Did you get enough to get something yet?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ace, Apr 14 1:25 pm

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.