Postings by Alice Giroir - ILM

GO!

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

What I Love About Catster > Fire & Flood
Alice Giroir- - ILM

Say it- Loud.....I\\\'m- Orange and- I\\\'m

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '12 10:04am PST 
Here in the greater New Orleans area we are not having any weather problems, but we purr and pray every day for all the humans and animals affected by the
Fires in Colorado and Flooding in Florida and for the safety of the firefighters battling the blaze. We know what it is like to loose everything (our meomwy lost her house, beloved cats and everything she owned in Hurricane Katrina. Our local paper had a photo of an entire neighborhood burning in Colorado....it made her cry, as she knows how it hurts to loose everthing. No matter how advanced we humans think we are, Nature is always more powerful.

The New Orleans Kitties big hug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by K Kato, Aug 31 2:00 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bumpurr 10/18/06 - 4/13/12
Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Wed Apr 18, '12 7:05am PST 
Lisa:
Yes, Bump came back to let you and his kittens know he is okay. May that be of some comfort to you.

Soft paw pats, purrs and hugs,

Meowmy Faye and The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Baron, Jul 1 6:27 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Diego died last night :*(

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Fri Apr 13, '12 8:08am PST 
We send soft paw pats, purrs and hugs to your family Diego. At least you were found and they tried to save you......but apparently an Orange Angel was needed at the Rainbow Bridge.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Scooby Doo~Rainbow Bridge~, Apr 15 12:28 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Booboo girl

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Tue Mar 20, '12 7:17am PST 
We all send MASSIVE amounts of purrs, prayers and hugs to you. BooBoo had a wonderful home with you, even if it was not long enough. We visited her page and read her story. BLESS you for fighting to give this beautiful cat a home.

Yes, it hurts, but one day the hurt will be less, and you will have your memories of BooBoo to cherish.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Mar 22 10:49 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '12 6:43am PST 
We all undstand your pain, grief and sense of loss. When your beloved cat knows you are ready, he will send you another cat (or perhaps two). He will put his paw down, tap them on the head and say...."There is your new human...take care of her and love her".

Alfie....SO glad to read you sent your meowmy two new furbabies.

We do not "replace" a cat we lost, we make room in our home and hearts for another who needs us as we need them.

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angelhug
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Edison The Angel, Mar 14 3:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > When will the pain go away
Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Tue Mar 6, '12 8:52am PST 
Oh, what a wonderful way to honor Mufasa by having donations made to a shelter in his memory. We know that he will send another kitty to your mommy when he knows she is ready.

Soft paw pats and purrs,

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Angel Pie Joe in Loving Memory, May 19 10:40 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My Serabe'

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Fri Feb 24, '12 12:31pm PST 
Yes, we all understand your pain and sense of loss. Glad you could be with Serabe at that time.

Grieve as much as you want, and feel free to post in the Fourms...CATSTER people KNOW what you are talking about and it is NEVER "Just a cat".

[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Oracle of Delphi, Feb 25 11:25 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I left my family

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Mon Feb 13, '12 6:39am PST 
We all send purrs, soft paw pats and hugs to your family. Yes, you can see them from the Rainbow Bridge....and other kitties there now will show you how to send them Kitty Kisses from there.

Sad Purrs,
The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Feb 15 7:35 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Please purr for us, oil tank fumes are leaking in the house!

Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Sun Jan 22, '12 10:51am PST 
Lacey: Glad to see you posting. Hope this means things are getting better in the house. And hope the activated charcoal helped with the smell. Yes, old houses look great, but there can be hiddden problems. And even if you could not find an Native American to do a House Blessing, know that all the Bridge Angels were watching over you and your family, and sending Angel Dust down your way. As it says in the Bible "This too shall pass".....that is what kept meomwy going after loosing everthing in Hurricane Katrina.

The New Orleans Kittieshug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Jan 26 7:37 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > What to do!! HELP!!
Alice Giroir- - ILM

Purred: Mon Jan 16, '12 7:41am PST 
We also send purrs, sandpaper kisses and soft paw pats. Everyone here understands what you are goin through. And you have gotten excellent suggestions on how to help Backpack (LOVE the name) deal with the loss of a kitty companion.

When you are ready, there will be another cat to make a place in your heart and home, and Mookie will send it to you. As another poster said, anytime you want to talk, just post here. CATSTERS are the best!!!

[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ROMEO, Apr 6 9:48 am

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.