GO!

Senior Cats > losing a friend...

Meowze

old snobby

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 6:37pm PST 
on 6/01/2012 we lost "Meowze" who was 17 years old.
Although she found my daughter 12 years ago,my daughter saved her. The Wellness Clinic in Newtown Square were the only ones willing to help us at 11pm and with all options available sadly "Meowze" was euthenized; gently and painlessly, at a reasonable cost.
the Philadelphia Animal Welfare Socety gave us a very low Cremation fee, Which helped my daughter accepting her long time friends absence much easier to live with.
"Meowze" is missed by the human, feline and canine family she lived with. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Jul 8 3:30 pm

Cat Health > on her last life.... i think
Meowze

old snobby

Purred: Wed Mar 17, '10 12:55am PST 
"Meowze" has been with us for ten years.. she was rescued from the streets by my daughter as an adult.. but for the past year; she just throws up all the time after eating!! The Vet said "just change her food", it doesn't work. I tried every different food there is out there for cats! I'm saving up money to get her tests and blood work, but it's difficult on a fixed income. Has any one else had this problem, and is it cureable?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Mar 18 6:06 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.