GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Behavior & Training > Bringing toys to the foodbowl
Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Wed May 15, '13 9:42pm PST 
Our meowmy is curious..

Whenever my sister and me go to our foodbowl, we often bring a kitty toy with us, and leave it there as we eat. Most of the time we'll just leave it there and go back for it sometime later. Is there a reason behind this or are we just quirky? MOL
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Rio, Jun 22 12:55 pm

Cat Health > Extra Toes
Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Fri Feb 8, '13 2:21pm PST 
My sisfur and I are both polydactl kitties. We like to use our paws to pick things up! It is important to keep an eye on the nails of a cat with extra toes though, because sometimes the nails will overgrow because of how are paws are structured.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Polly, Feb 22 5:45 pm

Behavior & Training > "Gimme attention" cry combined with massive tail vibration

Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 9:20am PST 
gabi and me do the same exact thing! our meowmy calls it our "pretend spray". nothing comes out, we just do it when we're really happy
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tutu, Mar 30 4:29 pm

Kitten Corner > How do i get my new kitten to get along with my 14 year old cat?

Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Fri Mar 11, '11 7:41am PST 
^ I second the adopting a second kitten. Kittens learn through playing and exploring and interacting with their mother and littermates. The new kitten's going to want to play with your senior cat. All the time. And your senior cat is not going to want to. In order to keep your senior cat happy, while fulfilling the play and learning necessities of the little guy, a second kitten is definitely in order.

Kittens that are taken away from their mother at such a young age and raised by themselves rarely ever learn proper play behavior and bite inhibition.

wave
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Helene-Iris, Mar 11 7:41 am

Senior Cats > Welcome to Catster\'s Senior Cat Forum!

Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Fri Mar 4, '11 7:12pm PST 
We just saw the Senior Dogs section on Dogster and are super pawleased that there's one for us cats too!
Three out of the four of us are what humans consider "senior". Gabi and I are going to be 11 in May and Brooke will be 14 a few weeks after ours.happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 52 posts. Last posting by Abbi, Aug 29 9:57 am

Grooming > Useful are cat trees?
Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 7:59am PST 
We lovelovelove our cat tree! It has sisal posts to scratch, and platforms to climb, and a cubbyhole to hang out in. Cat trees are the best cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Jixie, Jan 29 7:20 am

Behavior & Training > Kneading and peeing/wet patch at the same time?

Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Wed Dec 29, '10 5:00pm PST 
booboo: Neutered male cats can get 'aroused' too. doesn't have to be intact shock our adopted brofur Maus will do that to a few stuffed toys he has. boys! mol.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Helene-Iris, Dec 29 5:00 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Wed Dec 29, '10 4:34pm PST 
Purring for everyone!
[notify]

» There has since been -16391.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Behavior & Training > Kneading and peeing/wet patch at the same time?

Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Wed Dec 29, '10 4:32pm PST 
Purrhaps kitty is getting "aroused", and the liquid is from that? just sayin'.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Helene-Iris, Dec 29 5:00 pm

Behavior & Training > shake shake shake that tail!
Helene-Iris

Birdie

Purred: Fri Dec 24, '10 3:28pm PST 
My sister and I do the same thing! it's our "fake spraying" , as meowmy calls it , mol
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Dec 28 9:58 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.