Postings by Blaze (Striped Seven)

GO!

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

Cats and a Clean Home > Major flaw with Tidy Cats Breeze litter boxes!
Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Wed Nov 20, '13 4:58pm PST 
I found a product called Urine Off, which claims it can remove urine odors from plastic litterboxes (also hardwood floors, carpet etc).
I haven't had a chance to use it in my Breeze box pans yet but it seems pretty good on other surfaces. I have a few older Breeze boxes that are starting to get a smell in the tray that won't completely wash out so I am going to try it.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Snowflake, May 15 12:44 pm

Cat Health > Dental health supplements?
Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Mon Jul 1, '13 12:04pm PST 
I'm not sure about the fish, my vet said to stay away from it because it's a common thing for an allergy so I made sure to switch to a food without fish, but I sometimes use a tuna canned food (not regularly but once in a while) and have not seen any issues. I am staying away from grains though.

I was brushing Blaze's teeth, but it was so difficult because the finger toothbrush is big for his mouth and he hated the taste of the gel I was using, so I couldn't get him to accept it half the time. I might try it with gauze instead and see if it helps.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cali, Jul 3 4:24 pm

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Sun Jun 30, '13 7:24pm PST 
I'm not sure if they would eat the treats, my cats are really picky and usually refuse any treats or anything besides their food. Also they have allergies so I have to watch the ingredients.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cali, Jul 3 4:24 pm

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Sat Jun 29, '13 7:18pm PST 
Does anyone know of any good supplements or home treatments that might help with plaque and improving dental health for cats?
All four of mine are littermates and they seem to be prone to immune issues (allergies, EGC, etc...) My vet thinks two of them have resorptive lesions although if so it is very very early stages because I can't see any sign of it.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Cali, Jul 3 4:24 pm

Who's Feeling Silly > So I fell in. I knew it would happen.

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Sat Mar 24, '12 4:13pm PST 
Mom accidentally knocked me into the tub once! shock
I like to sit on the edge, and she was getting in the bath while I was on the edge of the tub next to her, and I suddenly moved over so I was right in front of her foot/leg as she was climbing into the tub, so before she could realize I was in the way and stop-- I was pushed off the edge!
I still haven't learned not to sit on the edge of the tub, but I don't do it as often now. laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Twinkle, Apr 24 12:20 pm

Cat Health > Which vaccinations should we get?
Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '12 5:16pm PST 
Hey just wanted to say thanks everyone for the info! We asked the vet and she does have the Purevax so we got that. Only problem is the records say that we are due in 1 year since she says that vacc is good for a year.
shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Blaze (Striped Seven), Mar 11 5:16 pm

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '12 8:50pm PST 
Thanks everyone for the advice!

We are going to the vet tomorrow so we will let you guys know how things work out although only some of the cats are going, it is too hard (and expensive!) to bring everyone at once so we are splitting it up into 2 appointments.

Bumpurr that is true, actually I wish they would check those things more often. I remember when I used to go the ferret shows and contests they were "vetted" shows, and the one time they did not check papers (even though the info said it was vetted) my two ferrets ended up catching something horrible. frown

However some of the pet shows and other events we go to with the cats DO check vet paperwork when you enter. I think we may also need it for animal assisted therapy.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Blaze (Striped Seven), Mar 11 5:16 pm

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '12 10:46am PST 
Ashlynne I know but sometimes we go to other events and pet shows and things and they want to see proof of vacc and they generally want rabies+combo. For dogs they usually want proof of rabies+combo+bordetella.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Blaze (Striped Seven), Mar 11 5:16 pm

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Mon Feb 27, '12 5:57pm PST 
The problem is we go to events and cat shows sometimes, so we have to have papers that say we are up to date on our vaccinations... thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Blaze (Striped Seven), Mar 11 5:16 pm

Blaze- (Striped- Seven)

TICA MS. (HHP- Champion)

Purred: Mon Feb 27, '12 9:19am PST 
Yes he had a combo vaccine, IIRC 3 years ago.

I asked my vet about the Purevax one and she said she has it but that it is only available as a one year vaccine. thinking Help?
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Blaze (Striped Seven), Mar 11 5:16 pm

(Page 1 of 5: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.