Postings by jadyn liana macavity-black

GO!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
jadyn liana- macavity-bla- ck

god heard, god- answered, the- mystery cat

Purred: Wed Jul 18, '12 12:22pm PST 
a friend has cast aspersions on my collar and bells...thinks i need more kewl points. (actually he said something else entirely, but it's not appropriate for this venue, and that's a reasonable translation.) mom agrees. and weskit needs a kewler collar too...but we lose them.
kaya is the Slave Cat. she keeps up with her expensive collar and bells. she thinks it makes her higher status than me and wes. HA! wesley and i are free cats! (free kittums! free kittums!)

thing is, we lose a kewl collar, mom just buys a cheap one... frown
that IS lower status. cry
mom is considering a Beastie Band Buy...and letting us pick. anyone have a better idea?
(mom here...one that is rational, maybe?)

cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 71.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Purred: Mon Dec 26, '11 4:12pm PST 
I am outraged. I know there are toys. I heard them come in. I saw them on the table. I smell them. I touched one. It's fuzzy and pink. We are waiting until Andrea comes downstairs to play with toys. We are waiting. We are waiting. We're WAITING...frownfrownfrown
[notify]

» There has since been 175.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Laws & Legislation > JACK THE CAT'S LAW

Purred: Thu Nov 24, '11 10:19am PST 
maybe every flight that has animals in the cargo compartment should have a person back there with them, keeping watch and keeping them company. that would also mean the cabin would have to be kept pressurized and the temperature constant-i've heard that can get variable in the cargo section, which has to be stressful for animals. just a thought.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by jadyn liana macavity-black, Nov 24 10:19 am

Purred: Tue Nov 8, '11 3:42pm PST 
hugfayehug
"home is where the cats shed." cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 240.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Grooming > observation about thick-coated smoke kitty

Purred: Wed Nov 2, '11 1:09am PST 
anybody else ever been grooming a densely-coated smoke kitty and started getting a little weirded out by the visuals? like, the illusion that your cat is aging right before your eyes, then flickering back to her normal self? or do you ever get tracers?
no. i am not on any drugs i should not be. however, i DO need glasses-but she's literally inches away from me, so...cat on moon anybody?

(btw, jadyn isn't actually black, that's just her 'last' name...she's a deep, rich brown. i'm calling her a chocolate-smoke because it's as close as i can get-when she is near something that is actually black, you can tell.)
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by jadyn liana macavity-black, Nov 2 1:09 am

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '11 11:40pm PST 
how ghastly. i've heard that when dementia strikes so young, it's usually a quick progression. i'm not sure if that's more horrifying or merciful. puts me in mind of terry pratchett, a favorite author, who has learned he has dementia...has had to start dictating his novels. some of you may have seen the link on my FB page, on the trip he took to Switzerland with his assistant to investigate the option of being PTS...only to find that if he waited until his quality of life was gone, they would no longer consider him capable of making the choice. and it's not a choice that can be delegated.

well aren't i just a ray of sunshine? little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 252.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Purred: Mon Oct 31, '11 12:22pm PST 
they call me 'the evil one...'cat on moonso i guess I'M what lurks in the minds of men.cat on moon
[notify]

» There has since been 258.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Purred: Mon Sep 12, '11 5:31pm PST 
wish you could smuggle her in a kitty...kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 352.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

Cat Health > 3 cats may or may not have eaten 3 garlic cloves

Purred: Sat Aug 27, '11 5:21pm PST 
Mac's Cat-my kitties hide pens. they also hide silverware. they've become so persistent about the silverware thievery that we've almost stopped using it. i'm pretty sure there's a better solution...
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by jadyn liana macavity-black, Aug 27 5:21 pm

Cat Health > 3 cats may or may not have eaten 3 garlic cloves

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '11 12:22pm PST 
you'd be surprised, Kyande Kisu. my people have to hide the onions, because i have an unnatural affection for them...thus there is a worry that i might have expanded my repertoire to include garlic. yes, i am wesley's sisfur (and his actual sister) Jadyn-who-was-locked-away-in-the-basement-for-HOURSshock
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by jadyn liana macavity-black, Aug 27 5:21 pm

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.