Postings by Guest ID 967861

GO!

Chausie > Animal Planet's CATS 101 - Chausie

Powderhouse

Purred: Tue Jul 6, '10 2:38pm PST 
Hello!
I am writing from CATS 101 on Animal Planet. We are looking for amazing stories to feature on our programming about the Chausie. Please send me an email telling me a little bit about your Chausie at your earliest convenience - arosenberg@powderhouse.net. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
Best regards,
Arestia Rosenberg
Associate Producer
Powderhouse Productions for Animal Planet
212 Elm Street 3rd Floor
Somerville, MA 02144 USA

p. 617.284.2826
f. 617.629.0600 (Attention: Arestia Rosenberg)
e. arosenberg@powderhouse.net
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Powderhouse, Jul 6 2:38 pm

Snowshoe > CATS 101 on Animal Planet
Powderhouse

Purred: Thu Mar 25, '10 2:55pm PST 
Hello!
We are looking for Snowshoe cat stories to feature on CATS 101 on Animal Planet! If you have a snowshoe cat with an amazing story, we want to hear about it! Does your cat have an interesting activity you do together or unique ability? The story we are looking for goes beyond the show cat or cat that can fetch. In the past, we've had a truck driver that had a cat as a companion and a little girl who overcame her shyness by showing her cat. We love a good bond between owner and cat! Please email your stories to jgates@powderhouse.net ASAP as we are filming very soon.
Thanks!
John Gates
CATS 101, Associate Producer
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Legolas "lego", Oct 23 12:41 pm

Devonshire Rex > Devon Rex on CATS 101

Purred: Tue Mar 23, '10 12:47pm PST 
Greetings from CATS 101 on Animal Planet! We are delighted to be doing a segment on the Devon Rex on our upcoming season of CATS 101. In addition to being a great source of factual information on the breed, we also like to feature a great story on a particular cat or cats. In the past, we've featured a cat that was a companion to a cross country truck driver or two cats that an artist used to paint and were an inspiration for her work or a show cat that a little boy with autism used to show to gain confidence. What I mean, we are looking outside the typical show cat or agility stories and looking for something interesting where a Devon Rex has a unique ability or activity that we could come and film and has human interest - it's all about the bond the owner and the cats has!

We are looking to shoot the weekend of April 12th and can travel all around the country (we have a small crew of a camera man, sound person and field producer), but we need to find a great story THIS WEEK (as in, yesterday!) to get cranking on planning. Please contact me as soon as possible with ideas: arosenberg@powderhouse.net

Thanks!
Arestia Rosenberg
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 23 12:47 pm

Turkish Van > Turkish Van on CATS 101

Purred: Tue Mar 23, '10 12:44pm PST 
Greetings from CATS 101 on Animal Planet! We are delighted to be doing a segment on the Turkish Van on our upcoming season of CATS 101. In addition to being a great source of factual information on the breed, we also like to feature a great story on a particular cat or cats. In the past, we've featured a cat that was a companion to a cross country truck driver or two cats that an artist used to paint and were an inspiration for her work or a show cat that a little boy with autism used to show to gain confidence. What I mean, we are looking outside the typical show cat or agility stories and looking for something interesting where a Turkish Van has a unique ability or activity that we could come and film and has human interest - it's all about the bond the owner and the cats has!

We are looking to shoot the weekend of April 12th and can travel all around the country (we have a small crew of a camera man, sound person and field producer), but we need to find a great story THIS WEEK (as in, yesterday!) to get cranking on planning. Please contact me as soon as possible with ideas: arosenberg@powderhouse.net

Thanks!
Arestia Rosenberg
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Mar 23 12:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.