Postings by Guest ID 932169

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Behavior & Training > What Can You Put on the Floors to Keep a Cat From Urinating on It?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:51am PST 
The people at Petland told me that Joanna was litterbox trained, and she obviously is not. I can not get her to go in the litterbox. She acts like she hates it! She keeps going on the floors and will not stop. I've had the carpets shampooed and she is starting to do it all over again. Is there anything I can put down that will make it so she will not pee on the floor? It is very frustrating and it doesn't seem to matter what I do, she keeps peeing on the floors!
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by , Jan 11 2:55 pm

Cat Health > What to Do if Flea Medicine Goes on a Cats Hair & Not Skin?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:48am PST 
I put flea and tick preventative on Joanna yesterday and the medicine is sitting more on her fur and hasn't gotten onto her skin. Is it still effective or should I reaply more or try and get the medicine more into the fur and onto the skin? It is the kind that goes right behind her neck and it is just sitting there on the fur. I thought it would have soaked in by now, but it really hasn't and I don't want her to get fleas. What should I do?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Gabielle, Dec 28 6:20 pm

Food & Nutrition > What Are the Signs of Feline Renal Failure?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:46am PST 
My other cat is running on one kidney. One kidney has completely shut down and the other is absolutely fine. What symptoms should I look for if the other kidney starts to fail? Right now she is acting sickly because of the medicine she is on. She is stable, but I want to know what to look for in case the other kidney starts to go. It really breaks my heart and I just want to keep her happy and hopefully alive for a while. Thanks.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Miss Puff , Dec 23 10:27 pm

Behavior & Training > What Holistic Treatments Can Be Done for a Cat With Renal Failure?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:41am PST 
Our other cat is suffering renal failure and I don't like all the drugs and stuff that the vets are putting her on. The vet told me that she only has one working kidney. The other has completely shut down and the working one is absolutely fine. They have put her on medications and it is making her sickly. She no longer has energy and is acting very strange. The vet said this is normal, but I don't like it and am wondering if there is anything I can do for her renal failure besides drugs.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mika, Dec 22 10:41 am

Kitten Corner > What Are the Dangers of Cat Litter Boxes?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:38am PST 
I have a total of 6 littermaids throughout the house for the cats. I only touch cat litter when I dump the old litter and refill it with new, which is about once a week. The cat poop goes into a plastic cartridge that I change every day. I am considering undergoing IVF treatment to become pregnant and have heard how cat litter is very dangerous for pregnant women. Is this true? I don't understand what is so dangerous about them.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 30 8:20 am

Cat Health > What Is Wrong With a Cat That Is Throwing Up Daily?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:36am PST 
Sorry - I know, my second post here. Joanna throws up about once a day and I just thought it was kind of normal. I've had other cats that throw up all the time and I never really thought anything of it. My friend says it is because of hairballs, but after reading some threads on here I am starting to wonder if it may be something more serious. My other cat vomits occasionally, but not as much as little Joanna. Joanna vomits about once per day on average.
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by P.C., Dec 30 11:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > Are Peonies Poisonous for Cats?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:33am PST 
Someone else posted this in another section and my cat does the same thing. There were no responses, so I just wanted to ask for myself. I don't know what it is about peonies, but cats seem to love them. I've caught Joanna trying to eat the flowers several times. They smell really good, but I've never tasted them. laugh out loud I know she is just a kitten and I am wondering if I should stop her from eating them or if it is alright to let her graze from the plant.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Sootball , Dec 23 10:38 pm

Cat Health > Are Peonies Safe for Cats to Eat?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:31am PST 
Joanna does the same thing! She loves the taste of peonies. I have several around the house because they are my favorite flower and she tried to eat them! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Shade, Dec 23 4:37 am

Kitten Corner > What Is the Life Cycle of the Feline Roundworm?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:30am PST 
When I brought Joanna home I took her to the vet the next day. He said that she has roundworms and I was hoping for some more information about these things. They gave me some medicine for her and gave her a shot. I contacted Petland about this and they had their vet look at her, but he said she did not have roundworms. I'm sticking with what my regular vet said and am giving her the medicine. I would just like more information about roundworms if possible.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 22 2:30 am

Grooming > Why Does My Cat Have Dry Skin?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 2:27am PST 
I think Joanna has dry skin. I've never had a kitten with dry skin before. She is very beautiful, except for the little flakes of skin. I'm afraid that she is sick or something. She seems healthy otherwise, but the dry skin worries me. Could it just be the weather? I've noticed my skin is a bit dryer than usual. Or could it be what she is eating? I have always fed Pro Plan and never had any problems with it, so I don't think it is that.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Spike, Dec 28 11:54 pm

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.