Postings by Guest ID 90745

GO!

(Page 1 of 87: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > I haven\'t peed or pooped all day!
Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Thu Jan 3, '08 4:46pm PST 
I swear, my mother is so worried about me! She gets so upset over nothing. This morning she cleaned my litter box and put fresh litter in and she is worried now because I haven't peed or pooped yet, and it has been about 12 hours. Is this normal? I did go over to my litterbox and scratch around in it but I always do that right after she changes it. I have been acting totally normal, active, eating and drinking, jumping up and down on the desk and bugging mother while she works, etc. If I was really sick, wouldn't I be hiding under the bed and not eating or anything? I keep trying to tell mother that but she won't listen and she insisted that I type this question. Is it normal for me not to go to the bathroom for that long?
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Zap *R.I.P 15th Dec 2009*, Jan 6 8:56 pm

Kitten Corner > Blood in Poop
Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '07 9:27am PST 
Hi, Rocky!

It hasn't happened to me, but it happened with my sister that Mother had long before I came along. It turned out that she did have worms. The vet put her on a very bland diet of cottage cheese and rice so that her tummy wouldn't get too upset while she was taking her medicine. Maybe your mother could call the vet and see what they say. I hope you feel better soon!!

Love, Helen
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Magic, Aug 30 9:48 am

Behavior & Training > Please help...I'm such a bad kitty!!!

Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Thu Aug 30, '07 7:55am PST 
Oh Pippen, I can't believe you would be a bad kitty--you're too beautiful to be bad!!

I agree with some of the other kitties--maybe you are getting one infection right after another. And maybe it wouldn't hurt to go to the "vet" (I hate that word!) just to see what they say about you not pooping. Anyway, I hope you feel better soon. Keep us posted!

Love, Helen

PS: I just noticed you're just a year old....forgive me for asking such a personal question, but are you neutered? If not, maybe that would have something to do with the peeing problem.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Bella, Sep 4 7:38 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > What was your Pre-Adoption name?

Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 12:11pm PST 
I was 15 months old when Mother adopted me. My name was already Midnight, but Mother added on "Helen" after my great grandmother! laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 247 posts. Last posting by Sebastian, Aug 24 1:08 pm

Catster Crushes > Say something nice about the kitty before you!

Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 12:04pm PST 
Samurai is wearing an adorable hat!!
[notify]

» There has since been 28 posts. Last posting by Lizzie, Sep 7 8:40 pm

Kitten Corner > I'm Growing!
Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 11:55am PST 
Yippeeeeee!!!!!!!! party

Monro, you are so cute! Sometimes I wish I could have had a little kitten of my own, but I never did. I'm glad you're happy with your new family! Keep us posted!!

Love, Helen
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Penelope, Aug 31 2:02 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Looking for a home: black kitty syndrome

Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 11:40am PST 
Oh, I hope you find a home soon!

All the other cats are right--black cats are so sweet and loving. Mother says I'm the sweetest kitty she's ever known. Who could ever think a beautiful thing like me would bring bad luck?

Hang in there!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Mufasa, Aug 29 3:37 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > What silly things do your parents tell you?

Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 11:11am PST 
For example, this morning I was sitting on the arm of the couch and allowed Mother to pet me while I purred for her. She said that I'm beautiful all the time, but it seems like I'm more beautiful in the morning! And she also said if she saw me on the street, she wouldn't think I was a day over 5 or 6 years old!! MOL Do they know how silly they sound??
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 29 11:11 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Thank You

Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Wed Aug 29, '07 6:58am PST 
Oh, Naima! Mother just read some of your diary and couldn't go on because she would cry. We are so sorry for your daddy's loss, but we know you are better again and running around playing with all kinds of pom pom balls now. We know you were very much loved, and still are.

Love, Midnight Helen
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Black Jack (Angel), Sep 3 10:10 pm

Cat Health > Turbo Crossed the Rainbow Bridge Early This Morning
Midnight Helen

Helen of- Midnight

Purred: Mon Aug 20, '07 6:24am PST 
Oh, Turbo! I am so sorry......

Love, Midnight Helen
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sarge (In Loving Memory), Aug 20 8:29 pm

(Page 1 of 87: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.