Postings by Guest ID 891215

GO!

Raw Food Diet > Newby

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 8:01am PST 
do you have any idea where in upstate ny i can buy whole ground animals?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 18 3:20 pm

Raw Food Diet > Newby

Purred: Mon Dec 10, '12 7:22am PST 
Well we have finally taken the leap because of how well the dog has done with the raw chicken backs. All four cats, Dick, Doodle, Gabby, and Smudge have taken to the ground backs pretty well. I have a few questions I would LOVE answered. 1. Is it normal for cats to eat less raw per feeding than they would a quality canned food? 2. We have had a few pukey incidents, but it seemed to be hairballs and fluid only. No upsets for at least 3 days now, so wondering if it was an adjustment thing or just the furballs? 3. Supplements...We are adding taurine, b complex, E, fish oil, egg yolk, cooked egg white, liver and water to ground chicken backs. Please advise me if this is ok and if I should be adding Immoplex or psyillium husk? I want to make sure they are all getting proper nutrition of course, but "the little guy", Smudge, is not quite a year old so I am concerned about giving him proper supplements if he needs them. Thank you!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Dec 18 3:20 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.