Postings by Guest ID 525858

GO!

Choosing the Right Cat > What breed of cat should I get?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Nov 23, '07 2:20pm PST 
Thank you everyone!! Here's a list of the "competition" of my favs:

1st place: Maine Coon
2nd place: Manx and Russian Blue
3rd place: Abyssinian cat

All the cats are BEAUTIFUL, but I almost cried when I saw a picture of the maine coon. Their fur reminds me of Snickers (yes, the owner is talking right now). He was my favorite of the litter.red facesnoopy

I'm 95% sure that we'll get a kitten from the shelter, cause it's the easiest and the fastest! From a breeder or from a litter, you'll have to wait 'til they're old enough. At the shelter, they are already old enough.wishes
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Miss Kitty, Mar 29 5:24 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > What breed of cat should I get?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 12:10pm PST 
I (as the owner) am getting a new kitten fairly soon and I don't know which breed to chose! I don't want long haired cats (but maybe the cat that's in Snickers' pic) and I don't want the ones that look like dogs (sorry kitties). What do you guys think?
[notify]

» There has since been 36 posts. Last posting by Miss Kitty, Mar 29 5:24 pm

Food & Nutrition > Does anyone eat ALL wet food?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 12:05pm PST 
I sometimes eat canned food cause it's easier to digest than....."stale food".....Usually, canned foods (for cats) are meats such as tuna, salmon, etc. To me, it's a bit healthier.cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Moxie, Dec 8 7:25 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.