Postings by Guest ID 267239

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Cat Health > Tummy Troubles
Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 7:13am PST 
Oohh, I used to puke every time I ate! I also had the runs! Mom and the vet put me on Science Diet sensitive stomach, and no more puking and solid poops for the first time ever!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Apr 24 7:13 am

Food & Nutrition > Does anyone else do this with food?
Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Wed Mar 28, '07 5:59am PST 
Kittie is super picky about canned cat food. What we have done is only feed her dry. Works better for us anyway! Consider it a blessing.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 28 2:01 pm

Cat Health > Round Worms!

Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Thu Mar 22, '07 5:27am PST 
Kittie has been wormed and has had several fecals done in the past six months due to having other health issues. She is strictly an indoor cat (since being rescued by us in September). On Sunday night, she threw up a ball of live round worms. I have to say that it was the most disturbing and disgusting thing I have ever seen! Any ideas on how she got them and how she got so infested? The only thing I can think of is sometimes she plays in the dirt of my house plants. Our dog does not have worms and has since been wormed to be sure. Kittie has also been wormed with drontal(sp) and panacur.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Mar 22 7:45 am

Behavior & Training > question for all the mommies

Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 8:22am PST 
When I picked Kittie up from the vet after being spayed, she was a holy terror! Not at all like her! Attacking us with claws and teeth. She actually had to be put in her carrier with gloves. We were told that it was due to the anestesia (sp). I wasn't convinced. When I got her home, she was dripping blood. She had a surgical hernia. She was in pain. Could your cat be in pain too? After the hernia was fixed, she was back to her old self. We also had the vet keep her for 48 hours after. (on their bill)
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Mar 15 8:25 am

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Cat tree suggestions

Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Thu Mar 1, '07 6:57am PST 
We got ours from Petsmart. It has three levels, one being a tube. It is very sturdy and she runs onto it with full speed. It is still standing! We paid about $175 for it, but it was definately worth the money! I have to say that it was one of our best purchases. We also liked that we knew where we got it from and that they had a good reputation. My parents got theirs from there as well and it is holding up one big kitty!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Mar 1 8:07 pm

Cat Health > CATS WITH KIDNEY DISEASE
Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Tue Feb 13, '07 7:00pm PST 
I had a cat who was having renal failure. She was diagnosed around the age of 10. We put her on Science Diet dry food for Renal failure. After a couple of months, she had no more signs of the failure. She lived another 4 happy years, before all of her organs started to fail her. We had her tested each year and I would'nt ever call it a death sentence. Good luck. Our new Kittie, Kittie, is having kidney issues now and we have her on the Science X/D diet. We are having blood work done this week to see if it changes her levels such as crystals.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 12:01 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I had to let her go...

Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Mon Feb 12, '07 6:16am PST 
Please don't feel guilty about not knowing that Kitty was sick. I put down my doggie a few years ago and she got sick and died within a few hours. The vet said that it sometimes happens like that. I consider it a blessing that she wasn't sick and hurting for a long time. I hope you will feel the same way.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Feb 12 8:52 pm

Behavior & Training > Funny nicknames for poses, parts and catitudes?

Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Wed Feb 7, '07 8:41am PST 
When Kittie lays on her back or side and is very still, we call her road kill.
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by , Feb 28 12:38 pm

Behavior & Training > Darting outside

Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Wed Feb 7, '07 8:35am PST 
*UPDATE*
That is a good idea Sammy with a spray bottle. Maybe we will try that. Kittie is fixed Diego. So I know that she isn't looking for a boyfriend! We have a bi-level and like for the dog to be able to access the whole house while we are gone. So a gate would limit that. She is viscous looking dog with a big bark and we live in a new neighborhood, so I like that she can "patrol" the house. For the time being, we have been making her go up a few steps and saying "stay", but that still doesn't help us for when we get home. Oh for the love of animals!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Feb 7 8:35 am

Behavior & Training > Darting outside
Kittie

Wake up and feed- ME!

Purred: Tue Feb 6, '07 6:10am PST 
Kittie is a stray that we took into our home about four months ago. She NEVER asks to go outside, however, recently she has been snooping around the door if we are coming or going. Last night when we got home, I opened the door and WHOOSH out comes Kittie. She went to the end of the driveway and ended up scratching my fiance's lip by acting crazy when he brought her in. This is NOT typical behavior of hers. She is VERY affectionate, always a lap kitty, and sleeps with us every night. How do I keep her from running out in the future? I don't want to worry about it every time I open the door, I want her to realize that she can not go out unless she is leashed. She isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, so I worry that if she gets out, she will have a hard time getting home.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Feb 7 8:35 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.