Postings by Guest ID 183605

GO!

Behavior & Training > Urine problem

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed Jul 14, '10 5:19pm PST 
I have a male Scottish Fold. When we had new carpeting put in, he started marking his territory. Now, he's peeing along the edges near the walls. I have spent so much money on products and I'd like to get the carpeting cleaned, but, I'm afraid it will be to no avail. Does anyone have a suggestion as to what we can do? Thank you.
I also have another cat, female and I have three cat litter boxes for them.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Happy, Jul 17 9:04 am

Scottish Fold > Urination

Other posts by this user

Purred: Mon Apr 13, '09 12:56pm PST 
I loveeee my Scottish Fold, Clancy. But, boy, does he everrrr have a bad habit. We had new carpet layed in '05 and he has managed to urinate around the edges of it in the living room, dining room and hallway. For some reason, he does not urinate in the bathrooms nor the bedrooms. I have spent so much money on cleaners and odor sprays, but, I wonder if someone has help for this. He's been checked out by our Vet and I keep the cat boxes (3) clean. We do have another domestic cat, Pebbles. My carpet is being ruined. Help!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Clancy, Apr 13 12:56 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.