Postings by Guest ID 1182254

GO!

Food & Nutrition > What is the best wet food?

Purred: Thu Jul 25, '13 8:11am PST 
Im confused, my sister has a cat who had urinary tract infections, and she was recommended to use the dry food, Chicken soup for the soul only....Anyway, if we get a cat, what is the best best wet food to buy for best health and to decrease shedding?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Rio, Jul 27 2:08 pm

Choosing the Right Cat > Cat or kitten adoption?

Purred: Thu Jul 25, '13 7:20am PST 
Thinking about adopting a cat..Any issues adopting a declawed cat? Also, if we get a kitten or young cat, I would never want to declaw after reading all the info, so is it possible to have a cat without it destroying my furniture? Also, we almost adopted sisters cat, but gave it back after a day as we felt bad keeping it from its sister..But I must say Im worried about the hair! I brushed the cat 5 x and hair was everywhere..Only had her a day..But maybe she was very stressed???.She did seem scared...Even after a huge house cleaning, her hair was everywhere...Thats a big concern, we only had her a day..Is it possible to keep a nice clean home, or to train the cat to stay off my fancy living room furniture?....I dont mind the other furniture as much..Thanks!!! Just trying to get all the answers I can to be ready..I did have a cat growing up that we declawed..back in the 90's and I dont remember much I was a teenager then..
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Snoopy, Aug 22 2:30 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.