Postings by Guest ID 1178769

GO!

Who's Feeling Silly > Weird habits - Do your cats have any?

Purred: Fri Jul 12, '13 9:50pm PST 
OK..since we have 5 fur babies in the house...guess I'll start w/our only boy, Wilbur Charles. He has inpecable timing. Every time & I mean every time I go 2 the bathroom to brush/floss my teeth..u guessed it..he has 2 poop!!laugh out loudYUK!..then he proceeds to try 2 cover it up by scratching the tub! I have tried 2 brush/floss at different times of day...he just somehow knows! He also drops his toy mouse in the water bowls..then tries 2 scoop them out w/his paw..(he is left pawed!) He drinks water by scooping it up & drinks it from his left paw...& plays in the water bowls. He talks back 2 my when I talk 2 him & his favorite spot is on my lap. He is a momma's boy & I love him.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Loki, Nov 28 9:34 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hello! *waves*

Purred: Fri Jul 12, '13 9:11pm PST 
Hi, Im Abigail, Calista, Wilbur, Minnie & Daisy's mom! I am also new to Catster & just trying 2 find my way around...any help would be welcomed. Thanks all!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Felix, Jul 29 2:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Lily White has gone to Rainbow Bridge....

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 8:52pm PST 
Thank you so much. We've had Lily girl since she adopted us. She was a big part of our lives & we miss her so very much. I picked up her paw print yesterday...it was difficult, but I know that we have her here & see her again someday at Rainbow Bridge.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:52 pm

Purred: Thu Jul 11, '13 9:13am PST 
Thank you so very much!rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > I am going to Rainbow Bridge

Purred: Sun Jul 7, '13 7:15pm PST 
My thoughts and prayers are with your family tonight. We had to make the very same decision on Friday. I know how painful it is. Lily's vet said it was the last gift we could give her. God Bless you all. rainbow
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Jul 7 7:15 pm

Purred: Sun Jul 7, '13 7:11pm PST 
My husband & I had 2 make one of the most difficult decisions in our lives. We had to say goodbye to our dearest Lily White on Friday. Lily White was a stray that we adopted in TN 14 years ago. She has been such a blessing and joy in all of our lives. I know this is the last gift that we gave to Lily White. We miss her terribly. Rest in peace sweet girl & we'll see you at Rainbow Bridge.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by , Jul 11 8:52 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.