Postings by Guest ID 1156776

GO!

Behavior & Training > My cat meows but sometimes no sound comes out

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 7:32pm PST 
Its been happening since day 1 I got her. Anyone know what it is? Or if its serious? She doesn't look to be in pain but I'm still concerned for her she's about 10 weeks old.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sterling, Feb 25 8:51 pm

Behavior & Training > Help! I hit my cat and now she doesn't respond to my calls!):

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 7:30pm PST 
I did just that she comes to me every time I pet an area near me like where I want her to sit and she'll come running to it. Thanks for your help!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Belle, Mar 9 1:19 pm

Behavior & Training > Help! I hit my cat and now she doesn't respond to my calls!):

Purred: Mon Feb 25, '13 3:11pm PST 
Beep that was great thank you! I swear that's the only time I ever did something like that to her and it will never happen again I assure you. The guilts been on me forever but now she's coming to me without me even looking at her ill do whatever it takes for that trust and I will have the patience. I love my kitten a lot and I always will thanks for a positive answer and sorry about your mom hitting your cat. I'm never gonna think about hurting or doing anything that could possibly hurt my kitten again. Thanks for your help!
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Belle, Mar 9 1:19 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 3:27pm PST 
Your right but don't think of it as like I'm throwing a base ball think of it as moving something out of the way either way I know it was wrong, but I read a lot about what other people have said giving their cats thuds for bad behavior and stuff like that that's pretty much what I did but a little toss. She landed safely on the pillow and than went to eat. Anger issues? For giving a cat a little toss that can barely harm her? If you read up there you saw that was the only time I've ever done something that could possibly hurt her. Now if I had anger issues I'd be repeatedly taking my anger out on the kitten but no it was just a one time thing and its never gonna happen again. If she was truly angered at me than she would not want to sleep on my lap or such and stay if I pet her. I feed her take care of her play with her and she gives me the thank you by staying close by my side or giving me a lick. I know what your trying to say your right its a defensive kitten and I was completely stupid enough to do that.
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Belle, Mar 9 1:19 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 1:35pm PST 
Oh and one more thing I'm doing everything I can so she responds to my calls again! I let her sleep on me and don't stop petting her at all! She purrs nonstop eats and everything still plays with me licks me, its just the calls!
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Belle, Mar 9 1:19 pm

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 1:29pm PST 
Any help is greatly appreciated! I was just playing with my new kitten and she decided to ignore me and ignore me and ignore my calls, now I was already angry at something else and my kitten just had to ruin my mood even more! So I was stupid enough and I still regret it a lot I wish I could take what I did back): Once she ignored me for the third time I took my anger out at her not hitting her but I picked her up and threw her now to be honest it was a small throw and she didn't hit anything dangerous I actually threw her on a pillow but I still should of never done that. Before if I just snapped once shed come rushing to me, and I mean it every snap shed never ignore me shed come up and jump onto my lap and start to purr she was crazy with me. Now don't get me wrong she's not scared of me she will still come play with me sleep on me and purr and everything but she never responds to my calls anymore, and that makes me very sad. I know what I did was terrible but that was the only time I had ever done something like that to her and I won't ever think about doing it again. If you guys know any ways I could get her to respond to my calls that would be greatly appreciated!
Approved by forums moderator

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Belle, Mar 9 1:19 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.