Postings by Guest ID 1145065

GO!

Food & Nutrition > Problem with PetFoodDirect

Purred: Tue Dec 18, '12 7:09am PST 
Hi Gus - Thanks for getting back to me. I spoke with our Customer Care Manager about this, and she has not been able to find any record of a similar complaint. We're certainly going to keep our ears perked moving forward to make sure others aren't experiencing the same thing. In the meantime, we certainly don't want Pudgy paying for food he does not like, so I would definitely suggest sending in the UPC codes to obtain a refund.

Thanks,
Kelly
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Romeo, Jan 7 4:39 pm

Food & Nutrition > Problem with PetFoodDirect

Purred: Thu Dec 13, '12 9:43am PST 
Hi Gus! I'm so sorry to hear about the problems your having with the Wellness food. I work for PetFoodDirect and can assure you our protocol for food storage has not changed in the slightest. I did share your feedback with Wellness and they asked me to send along the below response.

"Since our food is natural, the products don’t contain any artificial colors or stabilizers and so may look slightly different in color and consistency from time to time. Additionally, you may see variations between can sizes due to process variables. Please be assured that even though the product may look different from batch to batch, its superior nutritional value, palatability and safety does not change. Please feel free to reach out to Wellness with any questions or comments you may have about their food. You can reach the Wellness Consumer Affairs team at 800.225.0904 from Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Eastern Time or via email at info@wellpet.com."

I hope this info helps! I would definitely suggest reaching out to them directly, or I'm happy to put you in touch with our Customer Care team. We certainly want your kitties to enjoy their foodsmile

-Kelly
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Romeo, Jan 7 4:39 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.