Postings by Guest ID 1133378

GO!

Kitten Corner > Kitten and Crates?

Purred: Wed May 1, '13 10:19pm PST 
I rescued a 5 week old kitten last week, he's settling in well and is just the cutest little thing I've ever seen! I also own 7 dogs and they all get along fine with the other older cats. My Jack Russell Terrier, Dax is kind of unsure of the new guy, Sparrow. He's never tried hurting him of anything like that but I can tell he's uncomfortable with him at the moment. So I was wondering if it's okay to put Sparrow in a very large dog crate at night and when I'm away, to protect him from the dogs, and keep him from chewing on cords and wires. So far I haven't had to leave him home alone, but last night he slept in the crate with no problems. I've crate trained all my dogs and was just curious if I could do the same with the kitten. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Merlin - An Angel Forever, May 2 5:47 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.