Postings by Guest ID 112872

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Catster Crushes > personals

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '05 8:31am PST 
I think I've found the love of my life. I am going to kitty mail her now! I hope I am not too young to ask her to go on a date. Is 3 months too young to date?

Edit: I guess I have to do this publicly because I can't send kitty mail for some reason right now so here goes.

Ummmm.........Lizzy, I think you are pretty. *blushing* I know you have said that people think you are too young to date but not to me because I'm only 3 months old myself. I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me? My mama would chaperone if your mom would be more comfortable with that. I also like to attack anything that moves! I can receive kitty mail so if you'd like to answer that way please feel free.

mew,
Ollie
[notify]

» There has since been 81 posts. Last posting by Lizzie, May 18 4:54 pm

Catster Crushes > Wow a thread just for crushes!

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '05 8:25am PST 
Thanks Sweetie! I have to be a lady or else no one would fancy me. By the way, I tried to reply to your PM but couldn't for some reason. They are working on it though. Thanks for thinking of me!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 10:26 am

Cat Health > CRF

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '05 8:22am PST 
I don't know what CRF is but Peaches you are too cute to be sick. I'm so sorry to hear about it. I hope everything goes well for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 4:36 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > HELP!!! Can't reply to or send PM's!

Other posts by this user

Purred: Fri Aug 26, '05 8:08am PST 
I can't reply to friends that send me PM's or send new ones. It doesn't let me choose a pet author. I've notified Catster so I hope they can fix it. In the meantime Buddy and Sweetie, I'll reply to you just as soon as I can!

Meow,
Bags
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Aug 26 8:08 am

Food & Nutrition > Do you have a water fountain?

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu Aug 25, '05 8:43am PST 
I'd like one so that I can play in it but my mama says they are too expensive. Maybe some day I'll get one for Christmas or something so I can make a BIG mess!
[notify]

» There has since been 61 posts. Last posting by Squeakers (Gone Too Soon), Jul 18 7:15 am

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu Aug 25, '05 8:14am PST 
That's okay Bagira. I can understand that another lucky kitty would snatch you up right away! All the best to you and Muffin!

Meow!
Baghi
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 10:26 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Caster HQ has to be a sweet gig!

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '05 11:49am PST 
What do you guys think? Wouldn't that be a pretty cool job? Other than taking naps of course! I may look into that when I grow up.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Aug 28 10:24 am

Other Meows & Purrs > I just wanted to celebrate somewhere...

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '05 11:32am PST 
Go Honey, go Honey, it's your bithday! I'd dance but I loathe it so I'll just send you some virtual kitty kisses! Congratulations! That is the best news EVER!
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by , Aug 27 4:12 pm

Catster Crushes > My Crush and Love is...

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '05 11:29am PST 
I really think Bagira is very handsome indeed. He doesn't know (until he reads this that is) that I L-O-V-E him! It isn't just because our names are the same but spelled differently either. He's a hunka hunka burnin' fur!

Edit: It would appear that Bagira is already spoken for. :o( That's okay though. He is very handsome and I can't expect him to stay single forever! >^..^
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by , Apr 13 9:59 pm

Other posts by this user

Purred: Wed Aug 24, '05 11:22am PST 
I have a wee bit of a crush on you, Bagira. **blushes (if it's possible for cats)**
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by , Sep 3 10:26 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.