Postings by Guest ID 1118189

GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Where have all my cats gone???

Purred: Sun Feb 24, '13 8:55am PST 
Thanks Sammie and Mr. D.....I will contact CATSTER HQ about this. Have not opened a new account, just have a new computer. What puzzled me was that I nvever had a problem using another person's computer, as I had to do durig Hurricane Issac in Sept3ember

The New Orleans Kittiesthinking
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Harry Connick, Aaron and Cyril, Feb 25 7:40 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Where have all my cats gone???

Purred: Sat Feb 23, '13 7:54am PST 
My home computer died, and I got a new one. A friend helped me to set it up. When I got into CATSTER, my Account says "You have no cats add them now". I have been a CATSTER member for about four years, and cannot understand why all this info was lost. When I log into
CATSTER on my computer at work all my info is there, cats, groups, friends, etc.

Any suggestions from computer-savy CATSTERS???

Thanks
Faye and The New Orleans Kittiesthinking
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Harry Connick, Aaron and Cyril, Feb 25 7:40 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?

Purred: Sat Aug 4, '12 9:05am PST 
Not silly at all to consider artifical stairs, all of us know we do everything to make lives easier for our cats, in fact they furballs INSIST on it!! MOL...MOL. i never thought about those "artificial stairs" that are sold to help older pets get into and out of bed, a great idea.

Auntie Faye and The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

» There has since been 65.8 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Mon 3:41 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.