Postings by Guest ID 1085803

GO!

Behavior & Training > Separating Cats

Purred: Fri Jan 20, '12 1:07pm PST 
Thank you both so much!!! I will try the towel, thats a great idea. I've been agonizing over this for a while now and it breaks my heart! Hopefully I can keep them together but thank you so so much for the suggestions!!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Jan 22 3:16 am

Behavior & Training > Separating Cats

Purred: Thu Jan 19, '12 3:48pm PST 
Does anyone know what would happen if I separated my 2 cats and then put them back together after a few weeks/months? They're 3 yr. old brothers and have never been apart but I'm currently unemployed and living with my parents and the cats are with my sister. One of my cats doesn't get along with her cat so I was wondering if I could bring him home and let the other one stay until I find a job and can move out and have both of them. I'm just unsure of what will happen when I put them back together. Thank you!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Alexander, Dreamboat #110, Jan 22 3:16 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.