Postings by Guest ID 1075573

GO!

Grooming > CFA Cat show Breeders/Judges...I need help

Molokai

Purred: Tue Dec 6, '11 10:10am PST 
Thank You. I will continue to try to find some answers. Molokai has his first show coming up in January so I really hope that someone will help me out soon.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Dec 8 12:20 am

Purred: Mon Dec 5, '11 7:53pm PST 
I am new to this cat showing! I would like some tips and step by step intructions on bathing and grooming my red with white Maine Coon for the CFA shows. I would also like to know the name of the products you highly recommend and where to buy it from. Of course I want him to look his best but I need your help PLEASE!
Thank You! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Dec 8 12:20 am

Purred: Mon Dec 5, '11 7:53pm PST 
I am new to this cat showing! I would like some tips and step by step intructions on bathing and grooming my red with white Maine Coon for the CFA shows. I would also like to know the name of the products you highly recommend and where to buy it from. Of course I want him to look his best but I need your help PLEASE!
Thank You! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 7:53 pm

Purred: Mon Dec 5, '11 7:51pm PST 
Thank You! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 7:51 pm

Grooming > Cat Show people, what do you think about this? :-)

Purred: Mon Dec 5, '11 7:44pm PST 
Hopefully people still read this. I have a maine coon that I will be showing soon. I would love to get some tips on grooming products and where I need to purchase it from. I would like the steps to use the products in order too. I am new to this bathing and grooming and would like him to look his best. He is a red with white maine coon kitten.
[notify]

» There has since been -1 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 7:44 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.