Postings by Guest ID 1058075

GO!

Kitten Corner > 1 Month old kitten won't eat.

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu Oct 13, '11 12:52am PST 
It wasn't cow's milk, I know that he would have gotten very sick from that. I think that he was just going through a little tummy problems because now he's eating and he is bigger then his little sister (Lilli). My husband and I think that he was lonely and missed his mommy, but he has gotten over that bump and he's everything now. Thank you for all your help!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by QGM Harlequin (Striped Seven), Oct 13 10:50 am

Kitten Corner > 1 Month old kitten won't eat.

Other posts by this user

Purred: Thu Sep 22, '11 9:11pm PST 
I have a 1 month old kitten that won't eat anything. I've tired wetting food, soft food, kitten formula, and even mixing soft and hard food. When I fed him the milk in a bottle, he turned around and threw it all up. He isn't cleaning himself, he sleeps all the time, and if he does eat, he throws it all up. I don't know what's going on with him. I'm just worried that this'll become worse and lead to something unpleasant. When we first brought him home he was acting just fine. I don't know what went wrong. I just need some help.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by QGM Harlequin (Striped Seven), Oct 13 10:50 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.