Postings by Guest ID 1036019

GO!

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Seems like I've been Adopted by a Kitty

Purred: Sun Dec 9, '12 4:21am PST 
Well it seems that I've been picked by a cat. LOL. We found this little guy today in our apt complex and he is definitely a house cat. He is black and white and I'm guessing round the 10 to 9 month mark since he still acts like a kitten and is fix ( I checked before bringing him into the house since hubby has a female kitty and we don't want kittens) I could use a bit of advice though on how to get him to easily gain a bit of weight since he is skinny and stuff. If we can't find owners ( we put up a notice on the bulletin board ) and Kitty doesn't have a micro chip ( since a few here do have outside cats that re micro chipped, fixed and well fed) he is litter box trained too. *sigh* I do hope that if he has owners we find them but I doubt that he does. On Thursday if the vet ( we have a appointment for our pup) can't find a micro chip we are probably going to keep him.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by , Dec 9 4:21 am

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.