Postings by Guest ID 1025444

GO!

Senior Cats > Kuma-Neko turned 20 last month

Purred: Tue Jun 26, '12 7:12pm PST 
Twenty years ago we met a one day old rescue kitty. He was with a lady that did rescue and was going to be our kitty as soon as he was old enough. We visited almost every day and helped feed him. A few weeks went by and another litter was brought in. A brother and sister both grey (blue) a few weeks old. The little girl wanted milk so I picked her up and she rolled on her back and ate until she fell to sleep in my arms. The rescue lady walked in and did a double take "Is that the girl??? She never does that!" Then the oddest thing popped out of my mouth "that's because she'd my cat." So we ended up with 2 kittens.

Kuma just celebrated her 20th Birthday. Aside from occasional bladder spasms she has been blessed with excellent health. She has fostered many kittens. Her latest being 2 Sphynx. She has been the Queen of my little cat "pride" for 17 years. She is a wonderful and beautiful cat.
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Jacks, Jul 1 9:15 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.