Postings by Maizy 's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 200: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > help the black kitties
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '15 10:16am PST 
I am also posting this on my kits diaries - sending out a plea to help a whole bunch of black kitties in trouble!

A vacated hoarder's home in the Chicago area was found to have close to 100 kitties in it - looks like most of them are black or tuxies. We all know it is so much harder for black kitties. (I have a special spot in my heart for a little black cat) Tree House Humane Society, Paws Chicago & Chicago Animal Control have been trapping the kitties, as they are boarding up the house today. Now they say they will not board it up until they are positive that there are no kits inside. Tree House has about 70 of the kits, but they are looking for foster help, adoption help, and surely monetary help.
Tree House is a very good place - they are big with TNR & they have a Community Cat placement too. The kitties look to be reasonably healthy as the man that had lived there was trying to feed them even after they foreclosed his house & now it is unhabitable. While I would love to foster, with 4 inside & a colony of 7, I cannot, but I will be sending some extra funds to help. (I am already a Member of Tree House & Paws)
The goal is to keep these lovely house panthers from being put down - as you know many ferals are. That is why they are awesome, cause they will take a feral group & place them in an area for rodent control or for barn cats. They are spaying/neutering/chipping & vaccinating all these babies. Please help if you are able! Here is their website

TreeHouseAnimals.org
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Toby Too ♥, Aug 11 11:39 am

Other Meows & Purrs > help the black kitties
Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '15 10:13am PST 
I am also posting this on my kits diaries - sending out a plea to help a whole bunch of black kitties in trouble!

A vacated hoarder's home in the Chicago area was found to have close to 100 kitties in it - looks like most of them are black or tuxies. We all know it is so much harder for black kitties. (I have a special spot in my heart for a little black cat) Tree House Humane Society, Paws Chicago & Chicago Animal Control have been trapping the kitties, as they are boarding up the house today. Now they say they will not board it up until they are positive that there are no kits inside. Tree House has about 70 of the kits, but they are looking for foster help, adoption help, and surely monetary help.
Tree House is a very good place - they are big with TNR & they have a Community Cat placement too. The kitties look to be reasonably healthy as the man that had lived there was trying to feed them even after they foreclosed his house & now it is unhabitable. While I would love to foster, with 4 inside & a colony of 7, I cannot, but I will be sending some extra funds to help. (I am already a Member of Tree House & Paws)
The goal is to keep these lovely house panthers from being put down - as you know many ferals are. That is why they are awesome, cause they will take a feral group & place them in an area for rodent control or for barn cats. They are spaying/neutering/chipping & vaccinating all these babies. Please help if you are able! Here is their website

TreeHouseAnimals.org
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Felix, Aug 11 10:13 am

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > help the black kitties

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '15 10:12am PST 

TreeHouseAnimals.org
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Baloo, Aug 14 7:47 pm

Cat Health > help the black kitties

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '15 10:11am PST 

A vacated hoarder's home in the Chicago area was found to have close to 100 kitties in it - looks like most of them are black or tuxies. We all know it is so much harder for black kitties. (I have a special spot in my heart for a little black cat) Tree House Humane Society, Paws Chicago & Chicago Animal Control have been trapping the kitties, as they are boarding up the house today. Now they say they will not board it up until they are positive that there are no kits inside. Tree House has about 70 of the kits, but they are looking for foster help, adoption help, and supplies.

TreeHouseAnimals.org
Approved by forums moderator

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Ben & Jerry, Aug 11 3:55 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > help the black kitties

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '15 10:10am PST 

TreeHouseAnimals.org
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sterling, Aug 12 6:57 am

Plus Power of the Paw > Red Needs Power of the Paw
Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Aug 11, '15 10:09am PST 
sending purrs - I see that Red has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Aragorn (In Memory), Wed 10:15 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > I am new, learning how this works!

Tigger

Purred: Wed Jun 24, '15 5:29pm PST 
welcomewave Yes Caster is a fun place, but right now there are alot of cobwebs & squirrely things not working rightly. We are to switch over to a new stable flea free format soon, not sure just when though. That is why some things don;t work correctly. But welcome! You will find a great bunch of kitties & their humans here. way to go In the meantime, welcome again! A friend request is on the way (if it workes hehe)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mr D - D'boat #19, Jul 2 4:44 am

Cat Health > Cat Pee Stuck IN Dog Bed

Tigger

Purred: Tue Jun 23, '15 10:16am PST 
watch using ammonia - as a kitty can mistake it for urine smell - urine will give off an ammonia smell, so they think it is ok to go there.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Jun 23 10:16 am

Cat Health > My cats nose is crusty

Tigger

Purred: Tue Jun 23, '15 10:12am PST 
Could she have an allergy? or maybe she tends to rub her nose in the same spot? I would check with another vet to be sure.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tigger, Jun 23 10:12 am

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Tue Jun 23, '15 10:10am PST 
I know hardly anyone is around anymore, but Maizy can use some purrs. She has an inflamed liver & pancreatitis from her IBD. Sening purrs to those in need too.
purr purr purrhug
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Bea, Aug 18 10:12 am

(Page 1 of 200: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.