Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bumpurr 10/18/06 - 4/13/12
♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sun Apr 15, '12 3:05pm PST 
I am just so sorry!!!

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 56 posts. Last posting by Baron, Jul 1 6:27 pm

Food & Nutrition > BG canned quality problems???
♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Feb 23, '12 3:53pm PST 
Well, I got an answer way to go

When I posted my question, I emailed Merrick again and sent them the pic, here is the response:

"Thank you for getting back to me. I wanted to let you know by looking at this picture I am able to tell this is guar a thickening agent we use in the food. It is possible for the guar not to get mixed in all the way and it does form those clumps. I wanted to let you know that I have forwarded this picture to our quality control manager. I do apologize for all the stress this may have cause you. I was wondering if you received the coupons I have sent you. I want to let you know we will take prompt action to try to get this issue resolved. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you."

I am now hopeful that this may be resolved soon! hamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Feb 25 12:10 pm

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Thu Feb 23, '12 7:55am PST 
Hi Corbin wave It isn't potato or carrot~ they are pretty hard but you can break them up if you try. We have fed this food as a part of our rotation for a while, and I know these pieces are not supposed to be there...

Hi Hunter wave We also buy the Quail/Chicken, and I don't think this has happened with that flavor. Neither cat really likes beef flavors wink

Hi Eko wave I saw that in the other forum~ gross!! This food does not appear to be bad in any way, but I hate paying for food that is partially inedible!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Feb 25 12:10 pm

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Feb 22, '12 5:22pm PST 
I have been having a problem with Before Grain chicken and turkey canned flavors and I'm curious to know if anyone else has had the same issue.

I am finding large and small chunks of what appears to be kibble in the canned food. I emailed Merrick and was told:

"I haven't had any complaints of this matter, our kibble is made in a totally different plant than our canned food so I can't see how there could be any cross contamination."

thinking

Merrick sent me some coupons and I purchased more food but am still having the same problem.

I took samples to the store where I purchased the food and they have not had any other complaints either. They took a picture and will show it to the Merrick rep next time she comes in.

The information on the latest can is as follows:

Best by 18 Aug 13
11230 CL2 20474 1124

Click HERE to see a picture of the strange pieces.

My guess is that the food is not being processed correctly.

Anyone else?
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Feb 25 12:10 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > New show "My Cat from He**"

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 6:56pm PST 
I love that he talked about declawing big grin What a beautiful cat Penny Lane is!!
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Feb 4, '12 3:31pm PST 
We caught a little of the marathon big grin

Looking forward to the new episode tonight happy dance

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 7:02pm PST 
KP you will get there hug
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Wed Feb 1, '12 5:23am PST 
KP wave

We were thinking about you while watching the show last time, cuz it seems like he only visits the teevee people 3 times and they are all better laugh out loud

Play is super important! Mr Fluff obviously just needed some attention~ his owners didn't have anything for him and they wondered why he was using them as a play toy big laugh

I felt bad for poor Stella. She was living in such a crowded house and suffering from arthritis. Her daddy didn't want to hang shelving on the wall; but living in a home smelling of cat pee was okay with him shock

One thing that always surprises me, and I don't know if they just do it for the show, but everybody seems to be at a breaking point thinking Either they can't get married, or can't have a baby or somebody is going to have to move out. I dunno, it just seems a little dramatic confused

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 3:01pm PST 
New Orlean's Kitties~ I think they are running last weeks show right before the new show tonight if you want to catch up way to go

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 25 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

♥- Tasha- ♥

Cat; I'm a kitty- cat!

Purred: Sat Jan 21, '12 3:00pm PST 
We can't wait for tonight show either cheer

kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 26 posts. Last posting by Angel Sandy, Mar 15 11:22 am

(Page 1 of 49: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.