Postings by South Florida Familia's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Plus Power of the Paw > Maggie needs prayers
Maggie

Tabby- 'Tude

Purred: Mon Dec 23, '13 8:02am PST 
Kally Kat, I love you my friend. The ophthalmologist says I have progressive pigmentation into the cornea, this is what he's calling it because, like so many things with cats, he doesn't know what is causing it or what it really is.

Hmmm, he told my pawrents that cats are like no other mammals on the planet - guess we're very special! cheerdancingcheer

Thank you for the purrs & prayers, Kally Kat. hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Poo Sweet Angel ADB #57A, Dec 23 1:49 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > REMEMBER LOUIS ARMSTRONG & CELEBRATE HIS LIFE
South- Florida- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:57pm PST 
Goodnight Faye ... many healing hugs & purrs from Maggie, Aggie, Claw my Bridge angels, Allen and me (Maria).

hughug LOVE IS FOREVER hughug
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > REMEMBER LOUIS ARMSTRONG & CELEBRATE HIS LIFE

South- Florida- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:48pm PST 
We have to say goodnight ... mom's butt hurts from sitting in her computer chair for a few hours now. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud ... since she lost weight last year, all her extra padding is gone shockbig grin

We sure enjoyed celebrating Louie's life and we hope & pray that this will help Auntie Faye's heart heal a little bit more ... we know Louie will live forever in our hearts.

We love you all ... goodnight. hughughug
Maggie ~ Aggie ~ Clawdius Meowximus
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

Aggie - Our Soul Cat- Angel

Conga- Queen

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:46pm PST 
Coqui, mom just sent your mom a friend request in FB. way to goway to go

*continues dancing to Wilson Picket's Land of 1000 Dances*

You know I feel alright,
Feel pretty good y'all

hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dance
[notify]

» There has since been 20 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

Conga- Queen

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:42pm PST 
Indy, you're like me, I love to eat ... mom says some cats eat to live, but I live to eat!! MOL MOL *goes to the buffet table with Indy and serves herself a lot of everything*

eekeekeekeek
[notify]

» There has since been 23 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

South- Florida- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:41pm PST 
Playful, your mom's great uncle had the right idea - a celebration is much better than a sad funeral ... mom says a celebration of life says that person's life was important to others and that he/she brought them joy - that's what our mom wants when she dies - a big PAWTY!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]

» There has since been 24 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

South- Florida- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:33pm PST 
Coqui, we're going to send you and your furmily a friend request, okay???

way to goway to go
[notify]

» There has since been 30 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

South- Florida- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:32pm PST 
wavewavewavewavewave

Goodnight Midnight, D-Max and White Boots - we love you!!!

hughughughug
[notify]

» There has since been 31 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

South- Florida- Familia

Hot fun in the- sun!

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:30pm PST 
Mom was reading about a celebration of life ... it said traditional funerals are not right for everyone, that sometimes mourning a life doesn't feel right ... that's what we are doing today ... today is a special day when friends who loved Louis have gathered together to celebrate his life, happily, and remember him as he was - as he IS ...alive, and vibrant, just in a different plane of existence, vibrating to a different frequency, but still very much alive ... love is forever!!

*They raise yet another glass of Cat Pee on a Gooseberry Bush wine*

partypartypartyparty
[notify]

» There has since been 33 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

Conga- Queen

Purred: Sat May 5, '12 5:25pm PST 
COQUI FROGGIE

Isn't it cute??? cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 42 posts. Last posting by Sky, May 6 3:29 pm

(Page 1 of 39: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.