Postings by Timo Katze - DB #105's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Cat Health > My new cat is dying
Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Wed Sep 4, '13 8:19pm PST 
You can maybe call that vet office where you went and tell them that you didn't expect such bad news about your cat and you didn't catch the name of the disease. Could they please explain again. One of the vet's assistants can prob. look up Snow's records and tell you.
I agree that you might also want to go to another vet for a second opinion. But I would call the first one to find out what they think it is. I am so sorry that your young cat is doing so poorly. We'll purr and pray for him.
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Snowball, Sep 8 12:42 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Thu May 9, '13 6:35pm PST 
I am purring for the cats in need, especially for Samoa.
Meiko, who's on page one, pmailed me. He thanks you all for your purrs and well wishes. He has been doing better. His mom has him on a special diet and meds.
[notify]

» There has since been 378 posts. Last posting by Felix, Thu 4:08 pm

Food & Nutrition > what kind of can cat is best

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Mon Mar 25, '13 4:17am PST 
Merlin, my local PetSmart has Wellness. Not a great selection but they have some Wellness. big grin
Thank you for the links to the nutritional values. Those are pawsome. way to go
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Badger, Apr 19 1:24 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Check-in for Snowmageddon

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:54pm PST 
Dear Lacey, how are you guys? Has your Mom shoveled a path out of the house yet? Purring for you and all the others who got snowed in. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mietzi Katze♥, Feb 11 6:54 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Mon Feb 11, '13 6:18pm PST 
Purring for all who don't feel well.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for purring for my new friend Meiko. He went to the vet Sat., got more meds., feeling a bit better, eating a bit. He wrote a diary about it but you can't see it unless you go to his diary overview because he furgot to give it a name. Here it is:
http://www.catster.com/cats/1284641/diary/New_home/815730#comme nts_form
[notify]

» There has since been -19775.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs
Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Sat Feb 9, '13 11:30am PST 
We are purring for all the sick kittes. We just looked at page one and picked a few to say purrs for hug

Could you please purr for new Catster member Meiko? He can't keep any solid food down. He's also a DDP today.
http://www.catster.com/cats/1284641/diary/New_home/815374#co mments
[notify]

» There has since been -19768.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cats and a Clean Home > The walnut shell cat litter--a warning

Mietzi- Katze&hearts- ;

I'm a wild thing

Purred: Thu Sep 27, '12 5:53pm PST 
Yes, the walnut litter is dusty. We tried one bag and Mom was wondering why there was this black dust in the bathtub. Until she remembered that I like to jump into the tub just for fun. We're using Swheat scoop and one box has the paper pellets.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Kitty Pryde, Sep 28 4:14 pm

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Catster Life

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 8:08pm PST 
Samson, I really like the idea. Fun and cute stuff is always appreciated. I'm not clear about the technical details. Are you posting your magazine in your diary or in a group that you're making or are you planning to have it on a blog or send it to furs with email? Sorry about all the questions, just thinking here thinking
I'm pretty sure that Catster owns the content here. But if you read something interesting in a furs diary, I think you can repost it somewhere on Catster. Might want to send the author a quick pawmail checking if they mind if you use their story... Purrsonally I am not friends with all cats here and I don't read all diaries. So it would be interesting to read about other furs. About their lives, adventures, maybe health tips, challenges they have overcome, cute and funny things they have written.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Samson T. Hunter, Jul 25 10:57 pm

Food & Nutrition > Want To Know "Who" Makes Your Pet Food?

Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '12 8:48pm PST 
We like our Buffaloes grilled. We will also eat the sliced variety. Mom got a can of the Freedom once but we didn't like it. I think we tasted the sawdust in it laugh out loud
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Jun 12 12:31 pm

Food & Nutrition > Want To Know "Who" Makes Your Pet Food?
Timo Katze - DB #105

Take it easy

Purred: Sun Jun 10, '12 4:51am PST 
Thank you purry much, Bumpurr. I'm throwing away my taste of the wild. Cats don't like it anyway, only ate 2 cans. Our regular food is blue buffalo.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Brownie, Jun 12 12:31 pm

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.