Postings by Uboo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > SURVEY **What Do You Think About Catster**
Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Feb 16, '14 12:09pm PST 
We just did the survey. I think it was more for the magazine then the catster site. Ever since they ran a few articles that were printed more for their "shock" value, we stopped reading the magazine. This used to be a place that was safe for kids.Some of the articles even use vulgar language now. That needs to stop. Bring back the friendly,safe,informative site, the informing,inspirational,heart warming or funny stories,and we make look at the magazine again.We lost a lot of friends over that stuuuupid move to print that helicopter cat story. And we don't ever want to see stories like that again!!!
Whoops, I need to chill meditate I am actually hopeful now. Catster..do us proud!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Feb 16 1:40 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > **HQ APPROVED** Donations for Ingen to get home
Molly Angel

Molly- Madison:mews- reporter

Purred: Wed Oct 5, '11 4:05am PST 
Mom and I donated. I think it is 575$ now. She can travel home in style little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 29 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Oct 8 4:59 am

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Misha Angel

Misha Mouse- snuggle muffin

Purred: Tue Apr 19, '11 12:34pm PST 
I stopped by Hop's page. It is not the first time I heard a story like this. What a tragedy.We are all purring for his mom and for Bobcats family and for onyx's family too.
[notify]

» There has since been -17358.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Cat Health > What's wrong with my kitty???

Misha Angel

Purred: Mon Apr 18, '11 7:31pm PST 
Kitties can have neurological responses like back leg weakness and worse to vaccinations. If that was the case, she should be indoor only and not vaccinated again. I am very glad she is better. I would ask your vet about it. Did anything come from checking out the ears?
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Apr 26 6:50 pm

Get Well Soon > Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

Molly Angel

Purred: Sun Apr 17, '11 5:00pm PST 
Thanks for purring for me Kitties. Thanks for putting me on the list Boxie. I had more fluids at the vet today. I complained for the first time so I must be feeling a little better smile No throw ups today but I am still not eating very much. I purr we all start feeling better soon hug
[notify]

» There has since been -17314.8 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, May 31 7:55 am

Get Well Soon > Athena needs our Purrs and Prayers
Misha Angel

Purred: Wed Oct 6, '10 4:07am PST 
I am sprinkling you with angel dust Athena and Apollo and we are purring for you to feel better.little angel
Misha and family
[notify]

» There has since been 56 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Oct 19 5:11 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Hawaiian Birthday Party for Frankie\'s 10th Birthday! 4PM EST - close!

Molly Angel

Purred: Thu Sep 2, '10 5:30pm PST 
Happy birthday Frankie party Your mom will just have to let you celebrate all weekend!party
[notify]

» There has since been 15 posts. Last posting by Angel Playful the Empurress, Sep 6 5:54 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > PROBLEM MAKING FRIENDS

Uboo

Hakuna Matata

Purred: Sun Aug 22, '10 6:41am PST 
An easy way to make friends is to join a group that you are interested in. There are groups for cats who like to play games,chat,learn stuff,read books just about any activity. So when you get your pages up find a fun group and participate.I bet you will make friends!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Ben, Aug 30 1:07 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010

Misha Angel

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 7:43pm PST 
"Misha swoops down and hands Flower a rose while she is hot tubbing with Pie" Hi Flowie. I was just thinking of you and wanted to stop by and see you. I miss you and well...you sure looked pretty tonight.
I don't know much to say since I went to the bridge and Mak is waiting for me so I better fly. See you when ever you look at my star. little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010
Misha Angel

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:08pm PST 
little angel Misha swoops down sprinkling rice and rose petals on the bridal party. He winks at Si and Wil and Molly.
[notify]

» There has since been 165 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

(Page 1 of 9: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.