Postings by The Magnificent Seven's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 523: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Quincy

Krazee Kitty- Krack Kit

Purred: Sat Nov 23, '13 8:10pm PST 
Very sad. Any updates?
[notify]

» There has since been -7.1999999999998 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Tue Oct 8, '13 1:03pm PST 
Hi, Nina! This is my first time back on Catster after two months. How are ya?
[notify]

» There has since been -3.1999999999998 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Fri Aug 23, '13 12:16pm PST 
Sorry to hear that, Delyte. frown You had a long and happy life with a Human who loved you. Say hello to my Boku and Kitty!
[notify]

» There has since been -1.1999999999998 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Wed Jul 31, '13 11:49am PST 
Haven't been here for a long time...Catster is too hard to log onto, and I have been mostly on FB. How are y'all?
dog
[notify]

» There has since been 2.8000000000002 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Khao Manee > is my kitten part khao manee?

Lowell

Regional Winner!

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:48am PST 
Short answer, no. They are even uncommon in cat shows. VERY uncommon.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lowell, Aug 8 8:48 am

Bombay > Am I A Bombay Cat?
Lola

Proud mother of- the Fab Four!

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:46am PST 
Not all breeds are as common as others. Bombays are extremely rare. Chances are good that no one who has posted here is a Bombay. Personality characteristics are not all. A Siamese has a distinctive look, but a Bombay and a regular black cat are not that dissimilar to the novice's eye. Take your cat to a cat show as a Household Pet and have a judge make the final pronouncement.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Feb 24 5:04 pm

Birman > Is she or Isn't she, Birman

Lola

Purred: Wed Aug 8, '12 8:43am PST 
Siamese.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Lola, Aug 8 8:43 am

Kitten Corner > Vet told me it was rare for kittens to go into heat before 6 months?

Lola

Purred: Tue Aug 7, '12 10:35pm PST 
What a pretty kitty!

Cats can certainly go into heat before six months. It is true, however, that longhaired cats are said to mature sexually later than shorthaired ones, and to have less extreme heats. Early spays are common now, and usually go by weight. Your kitty should be big enough to be spayed before six months. Spaying prior to the first heat is said to be better for a cat's health, and a cat in heat is not only unpleasant to be around but prone to escape in search of a male. You want to avoid that. Perhaps you should have another talk with your vet, or find another vet or spay clinic that will spay her before she reaches six months?
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by ♥ Roxy ♥, Aug 9 7:50 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Saying goodbye to my 4 babies

Currier

Always by my- side...

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 8:58pm PST 
So sad...They were much loved, and you shall meet again.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Midnight the "Music Man" (RIP), Aug 15 6:05 pm

Laws & Legislation > Ask Albert Einstein Medical Center to End the Use of Kittens in its Pediatrics Residency
Harvey

Has been COTD!

Purred: Mon Aug 6, '12 6:35pm PST 
Have the doctors experiment on each other or on human children. Sheesh.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by ♥Kally Kat♥, Dec 3 6:39 am

(Page 1 of 523: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.