Postings by Libby's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Cat Health > FELV, Cat Tower cleaning?
Libby

Miss Libby

Purred: Tue Apr 29, '14 10:59am PST 
Perfect that's exactly what I had in mind! I'm going to tackle it today.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Libby, Apr 29 10:59 am

Cat Health > FELV, Cat Tower cleaning?
Libby

Miss Libby

Purred: Mon Apr 28, '14 9:30pm PST 
I have a cat tower that was used by one of my Kitties that passed away 2 years ago, he had Feline Aids and Leukemia. Is it safe to shampoo this cat tower and give it to my kitties who don't have it? I know FELV doesn't live long once it's outside the body but I'm still concerned that's why its been in my garage so long.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Libby, Apr 29 10:59 am

Cat Health > My Cat's story with FIP

Bear

I have a- fighting chance

Purred: Wed Mar 26, '14 12:39am PST 
My kitty had Felv and FIP. He lived a happy 4 years after almost loosing him and countless vets telling me to put him down. I refused and took him to a holistic vet and he responded very well to treatment, I was thankful to have him those extra 4 years.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Smithwick, Mar 28 6:35 am

Cat Health > Cats nose

Milo Reyna

Momma's Moe

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 10:12pm PST 
It's gotten alittle darker since I took that photo. But he's acting fine and normal very playful. Looks like two dark spots above his nose now.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Milo Reyna, Mar 19 10:12 pm

Cat Health > Cats nose

Milo Reyna

Momma's Moe

Purred: Wed Mar 19, '14 1:24am PST 
My cat is acting fine, happy and playful and I wasn't concerned until my sister mentioned it to me. She asked me why my cats nose seem a litter darker right above his pink nose, no swelling. It's looked like this before but has gone away. Could it be because of the winter months? He eats blue buffalo indoor cat and occasional wiskas wet food. Drinks water, he has fresh fountain water. He's acting normal but now I'm concerned. He's 8 1/2 years old.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f261/06R/Mobile Uploads/image.jpg
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Milo Reyna, Mar 19 10:12 pm

What I Love About Catster > Sad News Today **Catster and Dogster Communities Closing**
Milo Reyna

Momma's Moe

Purred: Thu Jan 16, '14 11:22pm PST 
Sad to see the forums closing and our profiles frown I love the community on here!
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by Lady, Jan 30 6:11 pm

Cat Health > Not eating Anymore

Milo Reyna

Momma's Moe

Purred: Thu Oct 18, '12 8:43pm PST 
Hi, My Moms cat Frankie is not eating like he used too, he's
extremely thin you can see and feel his ribs. He will just take a bite or two and leave it. He wont eat anything anymore. They were able to get him to eat baby food for a couple weeks but he just stopped. they boil and bake chicken and it only last a day or so than he wont eat it... He will nibble of dry food but he just so THIN.

My parents have taken him to the vet twice and they say there is nothing wrong with him. He's just very Sad looking all the time. very frail. He was on medication to help him gain weight, not sure what it's called but they gave it to him every three days and it wasn't working. he would only eat a lot the day they gave the medicine.

He's Hungry though, when they have dinner he will be up next to the plate he will take a bite or two and leave it, but he will still beg.

they are going to take him to the vet again but they just don't know what to do and they are expecting to hear the same thing, he's fine. They try to avoid taking him because every time he has to go they have to sedate him he is one of the kitties that screams and scratches and nothing will calm him down to be able to do an exam.

he's has X-Rays, Sonograms and blood work. They said he has a small liver but besides that he's healthy.

he didn't used to be like this. I just want to try to help. I've tried my best to offer advice but I can only do so much.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Oct 19 10:52 am

Behavior & Training > He Keeps ATTACKING ME!

Milo Reyna

Momma's Moe

Purred: Mon Jul 16, '12 1:19pm PST 
I've asked in the past no answers. He's fixed since he was a kitten. I know when I am upset or even crying he will attack me! I will try the calming spray or collar. I just want to understand what upsets him so much that he needs to do that. I just don't understand how he can go from cuddly I love you to attacking me like that.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Monster, Jul 16 2:35 pm

Behavior & Training > He Keeps ATTACKING ME!

Milo Reyna

Momma's Moe

Purred: Fri Jul 6, '12 9:59pm PST 
My cat keeps attacking me, he sinks he teeth and claws into my legs when I try to get him off he does it to my arms. I'm bloody and it hurts. He's done this to me a couple times and it's always on the stairs, Because of this when he is behind me I always tell him to go first and I wait, today when I got home from work he attacked me, I got him off my legs quick because I had a shirt in my hand and I smacked it to the ground, than 30 mins later He was behind me and I told him Milo go and I let him go infront of me than he attacked me again this time I smacked the ground to get him off me and he attacked me again. THere have been times where he's attacking me and I've had to grabb him off me and hold him as far as my arms go to get him to stop while I run to the bathroom to throw water on him mean while he's tearing my arms up. He doesn't do it all the time once a month , sometimes twice. What's going on why is he doing this? How do I get him to stop
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Monster, Jul 16 2:35 pm

Cat of the Day & Week > Libby Says Thanks for the Cat of the Day
Libby

Miss Libby

Purred: Mon Jun 11, '12 5:34pm PST 
It's such an honor for my sweet little girl. Thank you catster!kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Juliette, Jul 14 12:01 pm

(Page 1 of 26: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.