Postings by Tiger's Family

GO!

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Odd habit?

Tiger

Mama's Big Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 8:25am PST 
Ahhh yes! My mommy made the mistake of giving me an ice cube in my water once...now I am spoiled and won't have it any other way. When there is no ice in it, I will sit in front of my water bowl and stare at mommy until she notices me and gives me ice.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Tiger, Aug 8 8:25 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New kitty
Tiger

Mama's Big Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 7:11am PST 
Hello! I am Tiger and I am new to Catster. I have a dog brother who has been on Dogster for a few weeks. I would love to make some new friends!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Aug 11 10:05 pm

Domestic Shorthair > Calling All TABBIES

Tiger

Mama's Big Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 7:01am PST 
Hi Bloo Bloo! I'm a tabby too. What a pretty girl you are! kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Gabriel, Jun 18 1:11 pm

Domestic Shorthair > How many of you DSH were adopted from a shelter?

Tiger

Mama's Big Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 6:57am PST 
I was adopted from a rescue group in Florida. I was there with my brothers and sisters. Mommy wanted to take us all home but daddy said no because they only had a one bedroom apartment at the time. I sure am glad they chose me!
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by RKO, Mar 1 1:46 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > Hi! New to Catster

Tiger

Mama's Big Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 6:51am PST 
Hi Pong, it's nice to meet you! I am new here too and I have a dog brother who has been on for a few weeks. I would love to be friends!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scottie Squirrel ~ DB #169d, Aug 20 5:03 am

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > i´m new
Tiger

Mama's Big Boy

Purred: Fri Aug 8, '08 6:44am PST 
Hi Meketrefe! It's nice to meet you! I am new here too and I would love to be your friend!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Princess ♥, Aug 8 4:41 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.