Postings by Princess Leia's Family

GO!

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > POO\'S Catchelor Pawty 10/10 4 PM Catster time!

Bam Bam- (Adopted aka- Sam)

Wanna play,- wanna play, huh- huh huh?

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 12:39pm PST 
Oopsy James furgot to leave your catchelor prezzie. The secreat to all happy girl kitties is a good cat massage. Here's a how to book. MOL

Massage Book
[notify]

» There has since been 233 posts. Last posting by Curly, Oct 10 7:32 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > PATCHEZ\'S Catchelorette Pawty 10/10 4 PM Catster time!
Princess- Leia

Love me, hold- me!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 12:36pm PST 
Concatulations Patchez, we brought you a prezzie. It's the secret to all successful marriges, home cookin' hee hee.

Cook Book
[notify]

» There has since been 266 posts. Last posting by Hobbes IN MEMORY OF A ANGEL, Oct 27 6:46 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > POO\'S Catchelor Pawty 10/10 4 PM Catster time!

James- (Adopted!)

Give me a hug!

Purred: Fri Oct 10, '08 12:20pm PST 
Concatulations Poo on getting hitched! We hope you and your beautiful wife to be will be furry happy!!! We're stopping by early cause meowmy usually on the bus at 4, but sure hope you have lots of fun!!hamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancehamster dancewishes
[notify]

» There has since been 234 posts. Last posting by Curly, Oct 10 7:32 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > Vote fo rus and a recue could get $10,000

Princess- Leia

Love me, hold- me!

Purred: Sun Jul 27, '08 9:18pm PST 
Our mom entered our video in the Bissell/Animal planet video contest. The finalist from each week will be judge by the AP panel of judges and will have a chance to win $10,000 for the charity of their choice. If we win, we will be choosing CATS,Inc. Our mom is adoption coordinator for one of the chapters and fosters kitties too. Please help us win so we can help save even more lives!!

Our video is called "Howie & Leia" and it is the last video on the 3rd row.

www.animal.discovery.com/sweepstakes/bissell/poll.html?utm_c ampaign=petgamescontest&utm_medium=legacy&utm_source=PetGamesContest &ref=petgamesbissellpage%2Dvote&cookie_test=1

cheer
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Scooter ~ Our Angel, Jul 31 10:18 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Looking for loving for ever homes.

Rascal

Must kiss you a- thousand times,- one...

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 11:04pm PST 
Hi, my name is Rascal and me and my foster siblings are all looking for new families who will love and accept us for the kitties we are. We are fostered through Cats at the Studios, Inc. a non-profit 501c3 rescue. We have all been tested for FIV/FeLV, vaccinated, de-flead, de-wormed and fixed, among other things. Please click on my picture to see my page and visit the pages of my foster siblings too. Maybe you know someone who's life we would complete ot we might just make YOUR life complete!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Giotto (angel now), Jun 26 12:49 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Fosters desperately needed in West Covina, CA!!!
Agent Orange- (Angel)

Agent Orange,- Super Spy

Purred: Tue Jun 24, '08 10:29pm PST 
CATS, Inc. (www.catsatthestudios.com) is a small rescue group with no shelter, office or paid staff. We are currently seeking foster homes that will accept adults and sick kittens that need to be nursed back to health. We cannot continue to help the cats in our community without the help of caring people in the community. Please visit our website for more information. We are a 501c3 rescue. If you are interested in fostering or volunteering, please contact our West Covina adoption coordinator at felidaegrrl@hotmail.com. In order to take sick kittens you must have a room available to seperate them from your own cats. We need reliable, caring people. Thank you.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Agent Orange (Angel), Jun 24 10:29 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.