Postings by Bastet's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Cat Health > Possibility of Bastet having Cancer (Lymphoma)) :(
Bastet

Pet me! :)

Purred: Mon Sep 30, '13 7:09am PST 
Thanks. They're doing a test (PARR) to see if it's cancer or not for sure (although sometimes the test isn't accurate >.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bastet, Sep 30 7:09 am

Bastet

Purred: Wed Sep 25, '13 6:43am PST 
Thank you BK. I'll write updates as I get them from the vet. I've had so much cancer in my life (whether it's my parents, me, and now Bastet), I'm just sick of it. You know? But yes, hopefully the vet is mistaken (but probably not, as they're pretty darn good at Bastet's vet).
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Bastet, Sep 30 7:09 am

Cat Health > Cancer! Are you kidding me???!!!

Bastet

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 12:17pm PST 
Hope everything turns out okay Pickles. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tigger, Sep 29 7:23 am

Bastet

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 12:00pm PST 
Hi all. I just wanted to let you know that Bastet possibly has Lymphoma. I say possibly because we've only had one test done and the vet wants us to do another just to be sure (a PCR test I think).

I've had Leukemia myself, but I don't know if I could put my Bastet through chemo. There are steroids of course, but I've never dealt with a cat having cancer before.

I've had it with Cancer in my life. frown Could use a hug.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Bastet, Sep 30 7:09 am

Food & Nutrition > Best Diet Food

Bastet

Purred: Sat Mar 30, '13 8:54am PST 
Perhaps you could go to a smaller amount of food? Maybe give a bit of dry and a bit of wet food (obviously not together wink ). Maybe try to get your kitty to exercise a bit more? Doesn't have to be a lot, just a bit. In any case, I wish you luck! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 16 posts. Last posting by Snowball, Oct 8 11:02 am

Food & Nutrition > Can't afford canned food anymore... $60/monthly budget to feed 3 cats, help?
Bastet

Purred: Mon Jul 23, '12 7:47pm PST 
I'd suggest Friskies or Fancy Feast. Fancy Feast has worked for Bastet and, I've noticed that if you get the 24 packs they sometimes have coupons in them (a dollar off), so it's slightly cheaper than getting the cans separately. May want to grab some dry too. Hope things get better for you! big hug
[notify]

» There has since been 32 posts. Last posting by Scooter, Aug 29 11:12 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Bumpurr 10/18/06 - 4/13/12

Bastet

Purred: Mon Apr 16, '12 11:10am PST 
I'm so sorry for your loss! I too thought that it couldn't be you. *hugs and purrs* Hang in there hon.
[notify]

» There has since been 45 posts. Last posting by Baron, Jul 1 6:27 pm

Cat Health > Gum cancer. :(

Bastet

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '12 7:25pm PST 
Aww hon, I'm sorry I didn't find this post earlier. *hugs* This is Bastet's mom speaking, I'm dealing with cancer myself at the moment (although it's Leukemia, not gum cancer). Cancer truly sucks. We're all purring for you, and if you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me! I truly hope things get better for you!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Bastet, Jan 28 7:25 pm

Cat Health > What's the best way to keep a kitty's teeth clean?

Bastet

Purred: Sat Jan 28, '12 7:08pm PST 
I also recommend CET toothpaste, and yep, February is dental month and the vet I use is giving a 15% discount on dentals. But yeah, definitely get some CET toothpaste and a tiny toothbrush. It'll definitely be worth it.
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Napoleon * In Loving Memory *, Feb 11 7:44 pm

Food & Nutrition > Best Grain Free Food for Kitties
Bastet

Purred: Wed Jan 25, '12 4:05pm PST 
Hi Holly!

I feed Bastet both wet and dry (dry for when she's extra hungry), but only the dry food is grain free (Merrick's Before Grain). Alas, Bastet loves the gravy covered Fancy Feast and hates pate canned food. But I highly recommend the Merrick's if you need to feed Holly dry food occasionally.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Memphis, Jan 29 8:26 pm

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.