Postings by Boo =^..^='s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

Cats & Travel > A Question About Long Driving Trips...
Boo =^..^=

Raider of the- lost Fridge

Purred: Tue Jan 27, '09 2:38am PST 
I am pondering a four day drive from one side of australia to the other side (east to west coasts)... So this thread is really good to read. My two have always flown before and they hate it and cling and cry so much that I always feel so horrible for them...

But am not sure if I can put up with Calvin howling at me for four days (about 9-10 hours driving each day)...

Thanks!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by , Mar 4 3:47 pm

Catster Railroad > Mom requests help and ideas in Australia
Boo =^..^=

Purred: Thu Jul 5, '07 6:30pm PST 
Update!!!

Boo's Mom stealing the catster again...

I pestered and pestered and Boo and Calvin now have a newly adopted Auntie who will be adoring them and taking care of them for a month in Brisbane so I can sort out myself and everything else in Perth!!!

*faint*

Huge thanks for all the purrs and meows and ideas and support from you all - wow - 110+ catsters in Perth?? I think when I get more organised I may have to see about a gathering of furr-friends!
*beam* I think that might also be a way to make some amazing new friends as well wink

Again - thanks Catsters and their parents for your advice and purrs - let me know if you ever need to find a good cuppa in Perth!

Meows, Purrs and catfur,
Ali
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Sparky, Jul 6 5:47 am

Calvin- =^..^=

**PURRRRRrowrPUR- RRRRR**

Purred: Mon Jul 2, '07 5:08pm PST 
G'day!
Boo & Calvin's Mom here
I have been able to sort some things out, am able to move them both over around the 26th of july...
If you would know of anyone that might be able to help with catsitting for two weeks (am happy to help where I can, I know our loves can be demanding sometimes), I would love if you could ask them to say hello to me?

I am working hard and doing everything I can think of to make sure that they have aforever home with me, and I with them.

Many purrs and kittynuzzles!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Sparky, Jul 6 5:47 am

Boo =^..^=

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '07 8:04pm PST 
Hi. Boo's mom here.

I havent caught up with catster for a little bit and saw this forum - which amazed me and i hope its ok to post this here.

I moved from Brisbane to Perth in Australia - I took a chance on getting better chances for good work and ongoing positions (i am usually working through temp agencies and can be at one place one month another place another month... it makes life very hard to plan and save and build on).

The hardest issue was leaving my two loved ones (Boo and Calvin) with my brother and my close friend so I could find work, work hard, save up and get a somewhere i could rent and have them come over.

I have only just managed to get full time ongoing work. Up till now I have had a couple of shorter roles and have sent money back for helping with expenses for boys and such.

I only had two days work this week... which isnt usualyl a problem as i can cover my own room rent and sent a little to cover cat expenses and stuff.

A few developments have me kind of scared.

My close friend is unhappy and there are some family issues and has to move to her aunt's. My brother who has been a bit unwell is getting worse and isnt able to take care of himself at the moment, let alone trying to change kitty litter or such.

A friend of mine is going to try to hold on to them for a little bit, but his housemate and brother is allergic to cats, and they really dont have space for two indoor cats - they already have Charlotte who is the queen of their home and she isnt going to be keen on being around the boys again...

I cant get their vet to give me copies of thier vaccination records (which i kept at the vet so they wouldnt be lost)

Please please please - I would appreciate advice.

Boo and Calvin are my world and my joy.

Much love and many purrs -
Alison
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Sparky, Jul 6 5:47 am

Cat Health > Dragging bottom across floor...

Boo =^..^=

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 11:52am PST 
Many thanks!!

Mom will get on this right away smile

Huge purrrrrs and catnip nuzzles!

hug
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kassie, Jan 26 4:58 am

Cat Health > Dragging bottom across floor...
Boo =^..^=

Purred: Thu Jan 25, '07 5:07am PST 
Meows and purrs!
All of a sudden I am dragging my bottom across the floor every now and again... I have never done this before, no new foods - Mom can't see any signs of worms... urm...

Any ideas?

Many thanks!!
[notify]

» There has since been 12 posts. Last posting by Kassie, Jan 26 4:58 am

Food & Nutrition > Kitty food fetish

Boo =^..^=

Purred: Fri Nov 3, '06 11:38pm PST 
I love food!
Mommy's food is usually best - I like lettuce, and beans and museli ! My fave is pizza! Mom finds me usually working on trying to break into wherever she tries to keep the leftovers!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Flossie, Nov 5 2:28 pm

Behavior & Training > Speaking of licking strange things, anyone out there have a taste for venetian blinds?

Boo =^..^=

Purred: Thu Oct 5, '06 6:23pm PST 
Hiyas Tuxedo!

I tend to nibble slightly at the edges of our blinds..... but my fave thing is to lie on one side of the closed blinds with my paw just at the edge of one of the slat-things... wait till Calvin comes close... then SWAT! through the blinds and suprise him!

*Mol*
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Tig, Oct 18 12:36 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Catster Twins!

Calvin- =^..^=

**PURRRRRrowrPUR- RRRRR**

Purred: Wed Oct 4, '06 9:10pm PST 
Wow Boo! We could almost be twins.... and the funny thing is...
my brother is named Boo!
Mol!

Purrs!
[notify]

» There has since been 53 posts. Last posting by Cali, Oct 13 12:47 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > costumes ill make em u get em
Boo =^..^=

Purred: Tue Oct 3, '06 9:48pm PST 
How neato!!!

Pretty Purrs could I be a skellington?
Whee!
Purrs
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Oct 6 2:52 pm

(Page 1 of 12: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.