Postings by Little Coqui's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 155: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BCCP Black Cats & Their Furriends Valentine's Day Pawty Sat. Feb. 15, 2014 at * PM Catster Time
Chica

I am gato, hearz- me roar!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:13pm PST 
OOPZ!! First flea of the eveningz. Coqui posted twice!
[notify]

» There has since been 71 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > BCCP Black Cats & Their Furriends Valentine's Day Pawty Sat. Feb. 15, 2014 at * PM Catster Time
Little Coqui

I is at my- furever home!!

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:11pm PST 
Chica and I will bes here, but our voice is leavings. I'm goings to curl up in a beds and sleep fur a while. If my Louie comes down from the Bridge to visit, he cans find me there. Chica can keeps dancing if her wants to. but since our voice is leavings, we will says our good nights now. smile We loves all of you!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 85 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Little Coqui

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:11pm PST 
Chica and I will bes here, but our voice is leavings. I'm goings to curl up in a beds and sleep fur a while. If my Louie comes down from the Bridge to visit, he cans find me there. Chica can keeps dancing if her wants to. but since our voice is leavings, we will says our good nights now. smile We loves all of you!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 84 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Chica

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:06pm PST 
Thiz iz goodz chocolate coveredz bacon, Zcottie! I likez it furry much! Coqui zayz we haz to go zilent pretty zoon, az Mommie is gettingz ready to goz to bed. We will getz to ztay and pawty, but we won'tz be able to zpeak. zo I will zay good nightz and haz lotz of fun at the pawty!! I iz glad we gotz to come!
[notify]

» There has since been 100 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Little Coqui

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 6:01pm PST 
Perla! Coqui is happy to see her friend stop in from the Bridge. Your sisfur is doing furry good at keepings this pawty goings. We wishes we coulds stay, but Mommie is almost ready to gos to sleep.
[notify]

» There has since been 115 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Little Coqui

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:57pm PST 
Selina's blog is excellents! Your Mom is writings a book? That is terrifics!
[notify]

» There has since been 128 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Chica

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:47pm PST 
I thinkz you wantz to eatz this, not wearz it! *Chica takes the shrimp off Scottie's head and hands it to him. She smiles and continues to dance with him*
[notify]

» There has since been 160 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Little Coqui

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:45pm PST 
Hi Selena!! How is you tonights. Don't be shys, you is among friends! *gives Selena a hug*
[notify]

» There has since been 170 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Little Coqui

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:43pm PST 
Those looks yummy, Pete! I will has ones.
[notify]

» There has since been 173 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

Chica

Purred: Sat Feb 15, '14 5:37pm PST 
Thankz you! I would lovez to dancez! *takes Scottie's paw and heads for the dance floor*
[notify]

» There has since been 181 posts. Last posting by ♥Tyke♥, Feb 15 7:24 pm

(Page 1 of 155: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.