Postings by Apollo (In Memory)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3315: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

What I Love About Catster > The Late Late Show - Act IV
Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 9:33pm PST 
Hi, Ben! *the S Team waves* wave

» There has since been 337 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 9:31pm PST 
We were at the Moovin & Groovin group last night and it was running slow. There were a lot of dogs and cats there so we figured all the posting was slowing it down.

» There has since been 338 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 9:23pm PST 
Sorry. My screen froze. Catster seems to be slower these last few days.thinking

» There has since been 342 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 9:01pm PST 
Is your Dad home this weekend?

» There has since been 344 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 8:50pm PST 
Yeah. We think it would be better if it was played in the afternoon, like most football games.

» There has since been 346 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Shade

If your lap is- available, I'll- be there!

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 8:43pm PST 
Are you going to watch the Superbowl?

» There has since been 348 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 8:42pm PST 
We have a garage so the car stays nice and dry but when it snowed while Mom was at work she didn't like to have to clean off the ice and snow when she was going home.

» There has since been 349 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 8:19pm PST 
It's much easier for Mom now that she doesn't go to work anymore. She can wait it out. Once the sun comes out it's warm enough to melt the snow so the snow never stays on the ground for very long.

» There has since been 351 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 7:59pm PST 
Last winter was the only one that was really "winter" -- nice and cold and snow. The problem around here is we almost always get sleet and ice which is worse than snow -- pulls down the lines and trees break. But Mom thinks it will be a mild winter again.

» There has since been 353 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Fri Jan 30, '15 7:54pm PST 
We've had a really mild winter so far, no snow -- not like last year.

» There has since been 355 posts. Last posting by Jerry (formerly Bondi), Today 9:42 pm

(Page 1 of 3315: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.