Postings by Martin's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Goodbye my little girl.
Oliver ~ An- Angel- (06/20/2007)

Biscuiteer- Extraordinaire

Purred: Mon Nov 19, '07 7:23am PST 
Missy and family - We are so sorry for your loss. I have been at the Bridge for six months (as of tomorrow) and I have already made so many great friends. I'm sorry I've been delayed in welcoming you on the site, though of course you know I was right next to my good friend Waverly to welcome you to the Bridge (sometimes I am a little shy too!). You are just the prettiest little girl and I'm so sorry we have to meet under these circumstances.

When you're feeling ready, Waverly and I can take you to the perfect spot, where you can bathe in the warm sun, sniff catnip, and look down upon your family and send them rays of love from the Bridge. Its a tough transition (for kitties and parents), but you and your mums will get through it and you will always be a part of each other's lives and in each other's hearts. And we will take care of you and make sure you have a great time while you wait at the Rainbow Bridge to rejoin your mums.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver ~ An Angel (06/20/2007), Nov 19 7:23 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > It's been two months without you.

Purred: Fri Oct 26, '07 8:25pm PST 
Mumsy's eyes got all misty when she read about Min. I was only three when I went to the Bridge four months ago - Min and I should meet up and stir things up at the Bridge!
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Buster *In Loving Memory*, Nov 17 6:52 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Today I lost my older brother!

Purred: Fri Oct 26, '07 8:23pm PST 
We're so sorry for your loss. We lost our beloved Oliver over the summer. We know that he is helping Tansy find his way at the Rainbow Bridge. Rest assured that he will be taken care of and loved until you all can be together again. I know it sounds cheesy, but thinking about this really helped me to feel less horrible about poor Ollie.

Mums of Ollie, Martin, and Mischa (brought to us by Ollie to brighten our lives)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Piewackit , Oct 27 8:01 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Prays for my big boy Trix

Martin

Macho Mart

Purred: Fri Oct 26, '07 8:12pm PST 
Purring for you and your family.kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Elisabeth Ann, Oct 29 11:52 pm

Get Well Soon > Spayed a week ago and now a big lump on my tummy!

Mischa

I'm a chewing- machine!

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '07 12:09pm PST 
Well, this morning mumsy thought my lump looked bigger so she insisted that we go to the vet. The vet felt my lumps and then put cold stuff on my tummy and gave me an ultrasound so that he could see inside me and make sure I was ok. They decided it was a seroma, which is a little pocket of fluid. They drained it and it was nasty-looking and made mums and pops look away! But I am ok - no hernia or internal problems to be seen, so mums and pops are just s'posed to watch me carefully and check to see if the fluid comes back. If it does, I will have to get drained again and maybe some medicine. But I hope I will be ok!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Sep 30 6:00 pm

Mischa

I'm a chewing- machine!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 7:18pm PST 
Vet called and said that its probably a seroma, which is a little pocket of fluid that kitties sometimes get when they have abdominal surgery or spays. Also if kitties are really active after they are spayed, they can get a bump under the incision. Anyway, mums and pops are s'posed to watch me to make sure it doesn't get bigger or discolored or fluidy and they are supposed to put warm compresses on my tummy! I went and laid down on the bed with mums while she talked on the phone to grandpawrents tonight - I let her pet me and then I nibbled on her fingers and she noticed that I have gotten all my big teeth and they didn't even notice me losing the little ones!

Anyway, my special Angel, Olliekins is watching over me. Purr for me too, kitties!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Sep 30 6:00 pm

Mischa

I'm a chewing- machine!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 5:00pm PST 
I hope you're right - it doesn't look good to mumsy and she is scared for me. I seem ok otherwise.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Sep 30 6:00 pm

Mischa

I'm a chewing- machine!

Purred: Fri Sep 28, '07 4:52pm PST 
My mumsy just noticed that I have a big swollen lump underneath the scar from my spay surgery and she is panicking! I was doing so well until she noticed this, now she is terrified that something is wrong. Popsy called the vet and now we are waiting to hear back.... Poor mums, she has gone through so much these last few months - with Ollie, with Marty, with her own health, and now this! Purr for me please! Hopefully this will turn out to be nothing...cry
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Apollo (In Memory), Sep 30 6:00 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > New Kitty in the Family!

Mischa

I'm a chewing- machine!

Purred: Sat Aug 11, '07 2:04pm PST 
Hi kitties - My name is Mischa and I am new around here, although my family has been on Catster for a while. I was guided to my family by my angel brother Ollie, who died of FIP in June. I never met him but I know he had a good soul because all he thought about once he got to the Bridge was how he could help our family feel a little less worse and how he could make Marty less lonely. That's where I came in! Anyway, my brothers have so many friends but I guess they don't automatically become my friends when I join. Anyone want to welcome me?
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Aug 18 11:02 am

Get Well Soon > The Get Well Purr List
Martin

Macho Mart

Purred: Sat Jul 28, '07 7:54am PST 
We've been absent from Catster for a while and are just catching up with all the news, but all the kitties and families who are sick, sad, or have gone to the Bridge are in our hearts. We are purring for you.
[notify]

» There has since been 6256 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Mar 5 5:19 pm

(Page 1 of 8: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.