Postings by Merlin >PAWS< [In Loving's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > New here and looking for support
Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 9:32am PST 
Your pain is still new, and, being new, is still raw. I promise: it won't hurt this much forever, but it does take time. Fifteen years is a long time to share your home and your life; your bond didn't form in a day, and the grief won't ease quickly, either.

Do you know the story of the Rainbow Bridge? If not, please look it up; it's very, very comforting - the story of where our furchildren wait for us. Yes, they DO wait! We will be reunited with them in time; for us, it will likely be many years, but for them - well, there is no "time" in Heaven, so it will be as the blink of an eye.

Your beloved Austin lives at the Bridge now - gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy - waiting for you to join him. What a reunion that will be! See, death is not an end; it is merely the transition to a beautiful form of life we are not yet permitted to know. Cry for yourself, for Austin's absence from your physical life, but force a smile for him and the happiness he now knows.

May Austin's Creator bless you with faith, comfort, and peace.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Sun 9:10 pm

Food & Nutrition > Cat food survey
Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 7:36am PST 
Tigger and Jax - the link she posted includes "[url]" (without the quotes) at each end; remove those, and the link will work. The survey is only one page - easy.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, Mar 30 7:36 am

Food & Nutrition > Wild Calling cat food

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 7:26am PST 
Mom went to the website, and this looks like a really good food, but she found the price to be in the stratosphere. For who have the money, it's a *great* choice, but many will find the price prohibitive.
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 6 9:38 am

Food & Nutrition > Wild Calling cat food

Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Sun Mar 30, '14 7:26am PST 
Mom went to the website, and this looks like a really good food, but she found the price to be in the stratosphere. For who have the money, it's a *great* choice, but many will find the price prohibitive.
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Kaci Sunshine - Beloved Angel, Apr 6 9:38 am

Cat Health > What do you guys think?

Althea, PAWS

Purred: Sat Mar 29, '14 3:34pm PST 
Thank you for taking the time to let us know. "Dapper Dan" - what an adorable name! Well, little Dan is more "dapper" than ever - gloriously alive at the Bridge and perfectly healthy and happy. At the very least, he made his transition knowing love and has not passed unknown and unmourned, which is much more than many kitties ever have. Play on, Dapper Dan - and wait at the Bridge for the one who cares!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Apr 2 3:40 am

Choosing the Right Cat > Cute hybrid cats
Mordred,PAWS

No Not-Moms!!!!

Purred: Mon Mar 24, '14 1:02pm PST 
Excuse me, but you don't choose a cat or dog as you do a wallpaper or a car! There is a LOT more to be considered - health issues, personality (the most important), size, amiability; physical appearance is the LEAST important aspect. After all, you are considering bringing into your home not an animate decoration but a sentient being who has likes, dislike, wants, needs, and emotions - and those are the MOST important considerations. Ideally, you should personally meet any cat you might be interested in adopting; it's very, very much like adopting a child, for it is (or should be! a life-time commitment. Please, reconsider your priorities before you disappoint yourself and possibly damage a cat.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mordred,PAWS, Mar 24 1:02 pm

Cat Health > Having trouble affording Arwen's spay.

Althea, PAWS

Purred: Mon Mar 24, '14 12:56pm PST 
Please google Spay and Neuter All Pets" It is an organization dedicated to helping in situations such as yours. You can get a voucher for a discounted rate. And please do it TODAY! Arwen should have been spayed before this; she can't wait any longer!
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Buffy, Mar 30 1:25 pm

Cat Health > My momcat tried to kill its own baby

My Sweet- Lady- (Rainbow- Bridge)

My bestest- companion

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:20am PST 
Tobi is right; your kitten is still a KITTEN, and she has no idea whatsoever about how to be a mother. You wouldn't expect a little girl in preschool to know how to be a mother, and this is the same thing: she's simply too young to understand. I'm hoping that your vet friend has offered to spay her as soon as the kittens are old enough.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 3:41 am

Cat Health > My momcat tried to kill its own baby

My Sweet- Lady- (Rainbow- Bridge)

My bestest- companion

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:20am PST 
Tobi is right; your kitten is still a KITTEN, and she has no idea whatsoever about how to be a mother. You wouldn't expect a little girl in preschool to know how to be a mother, and this is the same thing: she's simply too young to understand. I'm hoping that your vet friend has offered to spay her as soon as the kittens are old enough.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Apr 2 3:41 am

Cat Health > Is my cat starting to go blind? Help!
Althea, PAWS

Purred: Sun Mar 23, '14 8:16am PST 
The only choice is the vet - and this comes from me, who lost the sight in one eye.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Althea, PAWS, Mar 23 8:16 am

(Page 1 of 62: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.