Postings by Gabriel's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

Food & Nutrition > Whiskas
Gabriel

Purred: Tue Mar 24, '09 10:57am PST 
Hello there,

our boy eats Whiskas ( not the one with fish)
I would like to switch food . The problem is not that he does not want to eat, he is very good this way.... BUTTTT he gets diarria from it. I can mix a little of the other foods in it that is fine but as soon as I give just a little to much he gets sick. I also give Caned food ( one a day 154g) and as long as it is with out fish he is good.
I have found out that he can also eat Royal Canine for seniors too with out getting sick, but he is not an old Cat so that mide not do the trick..
I would really love to get a little help.
Thankskitty kitty kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Mar 24 12:49 pm

Grooming > Cat Show people, what do you think about this? :-)
Gabriel

Purred: Mon Mar 23, '09 12:24pm PST 
Hello there,

since I did not get any answer to my question, I did read all the posts in Grooming . Thanks So much I see now that I did not do such a good job on Washing my cat. I only used a normal Wal Mart shampoo for Cat. I did not know that there is soooooo much to know about washing your cat.. Well my husband has allergies to Cats and it does help to wash. Gabriel is a very good cat and we can blowdry him as well with no problems...
Thanks to all that post in the Grooming Forum..
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by , Dec 5 7:44 pm

Grooming > My Cats Hair looks so bad?

Gabriel

Purred: Fri Mar 20, '09 3:03pm PST 
cry cry I am sure Im doing something wrong. Our Cats Hair looks just so bad.. It always looks oily. I have washed him but that never lasts very long since he goes out side and lays in the dirt again. I brush hin every day, but that makes no diffrens. So I was thinking it is the food... Thats a nother nightmare... he gets so sick if I change the food. I do feed Whiskas and every day a can of weath food. He can not have any Fish at all because that makes him very sick too. The only other food he can eat with out getting sick is Royal Canine for seniors.. Is there anything I can do to help his looks?
Thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Tinkerbell, Apr 9 12:02 am

Cat Health > My boy got bitten

Gabriel

Purred: Fri Jul 25, '08 11:17am PST 
Hello everyone...

what a shock! Yesterday morning my Gabriel did not want to go outside he was kinde lazy laying around. So I thought something is wrong but could not see what. Boy I should have looked better cry So I gave him some food and went to work. Afterwork he normaly comes running but he still was just very carm. So I worried an as I looked closer I saw that there was blood on his neck and his throat was swolen. I cleaned every thing with a special sop from the Vet, that I always have at home, and could see that something bit him in his throat. There are four deep wounds about the size of 1/2 a small fingernail. So today he has to stay inside and if the swelling is not gone by tomorrow I will have to see a Vet. It looks like he was fighting with nother cat but boy that must have been a very big one, just from the bite marks. I was just thinking would a Raccoon fight with a cat? If Gabriel would do just a bit better in the house I would not let him go out at all. Its not a problem if he comes home with a little scratch but this is just to much. Did anyone in this forum ever change a out/indoor Cat that really loves to be outside to be an indoor cat only? Gabriel is very good in the house over winter or for a day but if he want to go out just breaks things. shrug

miau Gabriel
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Margaux Hemingway, Jul 27 5:11 am

Cat Health > cat is so sick

Gabriel

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '08 9:25am PST 
OH,,,,,,, we are very sorry ... frownfrown There is nothing anyone can say that makes it really better if you losing apart of you family.. Big hugs form us and we thinking of you Sister.. cry cry cry

Yours Gabriel , Max, Dominic and Sonja
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Baby, Jun 7 9:04 pm

Kitten Corner > Hand feeding Kittens
Gabriel

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '08 9:08am PST 
Thanks for you help.... I would love to help the SPCA and will ask them if the kittens have seen a Vet. shrug I love helping them out but I also don't want to make sure my pets are ok.. eek
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Apollo, Jun 22 11:52 pm

Cat Health > something is going on..

Gabriel

Purred: Fri Jun 6, '08 9:04am PST 
No ... NO Ringworm... This time it is in his face about 1.5cm wide and 3cm long. He goes out and come back with that mark. It looks almost like it is burned, but where in gods name could he burn him self? I have to take a picture and show you the nex time he has one..
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by OLIVER, Jun 7 10:56 pm

Cat Health > something is going on..

Gabriel

Purred: Thu Jun 5, '08 3:19pm PST 
Ok .. it could be that I am in the wrong colum> I was not sure where to put it..
Four weeks ago my boy came home and had a lump of hair missing right between his shoulderplates. It was round like a $2 piese. It looked like the hair was riped out. Really weird!
No other injuries, he was nervous for a bit but after that he was ok again. Now four days ago he comes home the same thing on his face.. .. the hair looks like it is ripped out clean. No blood just the hair ripped out.. Now he very very nervous . He only goes out for doing quickly his washroom and comes back in with the dogs. After that he sleeps and sleeps and sleeps. It does not look like he got in a Catfight. Did anyone ever had something like this?????
Thanks
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by OLIVER, Jun 7 10:56 pm

Kitten Corner > Hand feeding Kittens

Gabriel

Purred: Thu Jun 5, '08 3:07pm PST 
Hello there,

we do breed Parrots and since I also volentiere at SPCA I was wonder if I should not take some Kittens home to hand feed. They have at the moment so many Kittens that need handfeeding. So I was wondering can kittens bring any health problems to my familie ( Dogs , birds or my Cat?) I would love to help them out since I am experienced in hand feeding and I have to feed my birds anyway. Did anyone ever feed any Kittens by hand? kitty kitty kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Apollo, Jun 22 11:52 pm

Grooming > How often do you wash your cats
Gabriel

Purred: Thu Jan 17, '08 9:05am PST 
Hello there,

About the Cat wipes.. they do not work for people with allergies because they do not remove the dandruff from the hair. frown
Thanks Gabriel kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 67 posts. Last posting by , Mar 8 10:10 am

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.