Postings by Mickey's Family

GO!

Cats and a Clean Home > Do you decorate around the cat furniture?

Mickey

The Wild One

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:41am PST 
Yes, I have to move the huge cat tree onto the screened porch to make room for the tree. It is left out there between 3 weeks to a month. They still have access to the tree, but they like to hang out with me, so they do like the cat tree in the house. They love to lie under the Christmas tree, though, and when the packages are put under the tree, they lie or sit on the packages and chew the ribbons and bows. It does seem when the cat tree is moved back in place they use it more and seem very happy to get it back, so It is kind of a "new adventure" for them for several days. There are many things I do not do in the way of decorations because of my cats, but I am getting older, and my cats are important to me, so many things in my house are geared for their comfort, fun and lifestyle.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Mickey, Jan 20 6:41 am

Cats and a Clean Home > Do you decorate around the cat furniture?
Mickey

The Wild One

Purred: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:40am PST 
Yes, I have to move the huge cat tree onto the screened porch to make room for the tree. It is left out there between 3 weeks to a month. They still have access to the tree, but they like to hang out with me, so they do like the cat tree in the house. They love to lie under the Christmas tree, though, and when the packages are put under the tree, they lie or sit on the packages and chew the ribbons and bows. It does seem when the cat tree is moved back in place they use it more and seem very happy to get it back, so It is kind of a "new adventure" for them for several days. There are many things I do not do in the way of decorations because of my cats, but I am getting older, and my cats are important to me, so many things in my house are geared for their comfort, fun and lifestyle.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Mickey, Jan 20 6:41 am

Food & Nutrition > Catit or drinkwell fountain?

Mickey

The Wild One

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 12:37pm PST 
I love the Drinkwell Fountain. Although I am only 7 months old, my cat sibs up to age 18 have been using this type of fountain for years and years. Most of us like to drink from the flowing part, but sometimes we will drink out of the bottom where the water settles. You can't go wrong with a Drinkwell Fountain, I guar-an-tee ya!
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Three Paws Running, Jan 28 7:38 pm

Food & Nutrition > Catit or drinkwell fountain?

Mickey

The Wild One

Purred: Sun Jan 6, '08 12:37pm PST 
I love the Drinkwell Fountain. Although I am only 7 months old, my cat sibs up to age 18 have been using this type of fountain for years and years. Most of us like to drink from the flowing part, but sometimes we will drink out of the bottom where the water settles. You can't go wrong with a Drinkwell Fountain, I guar-an-tee ya!
[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by Three Paws Running, Jan 28 7:38 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.