Postings by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 66: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Other Meows & Purrs > anykit still around?
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Thu Jul 16, '15 12:53am PST 
Just thought I'd pop by and say hi. I know it's been a while since I've posted anything on catster, but honestly it's just not the same without Jellybean. cry With all the problems we've had, I'm scared to post a diary entry because I can't guarantee it'll work, so posting in the forums felt more practical. smile

First of all, Jellybean is doing great. I went back to Canada for a couple weeks and got a chance to visit her. I can't believe my baby girl is 10 years old already. She is happy as ever and continues to assume her position on the throne. I don't think she'll be stepping down anytime soon. laugh out loud

As for me, a lot has happened over the last 6 months. I had a bit of a health scare back in May where my blood pressure spiked to a rather dangerous level. It was totally random and unexpected since I never felt sick or anything. As to what caused it is still a mystery. I have since adopted a more active and healthy lifestyle, so I've been doing much better. cheer I do think that being in a bad relationship was also a huge contributor, so I'm glad I got out of that situation. smile As of now, I recently started seeing this guy named Anthony (nicknamed Dallas). We've only known each other for 2 weeks, but he's been in a bad situation. Has anykit ever had experiences with relationships where the other party had baby mama drama and was in a custody battle? I really wanna get to know Dallas's kids and have a relationship with them, but it doesn't look like it'll happen for a while. I've always had a big heart for those who were in bad situations. meditate If anybody has advice, please pmail me. smile

Hope everykit and their mommies are all doing well. smile

xoxoxo

J and V
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Jul 16 12:53 am

Behavior & Training > Unwarranted attacks during petting?
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Jul 11, '15 10:39pm PST 
First of all, thanks for taking in this sweet girl and giving her a home. It sounds like there could be a few things going on. Is it possible that she was abused in her previous home? It also sounds like there may be a chemical imbalance as well. Next time you take her to the vet, you might wanna ask them to check her eyes to make sure her eyesight is OK. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Jul 11 10:39 pm

Behavior & Training > Unwarranted attacks during petting?

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Jul 11, '15 10:38pm PST 
First of all, thanks for taking in this sweet girl and giving her a home. It sounds like there could be a few things going on. Is it possible that she was abused in her previous home? It also sounds like there may be a chemical imbalance as well. Next time you take her to the vet, you might wanna ask them to check her eyes to make sure her eyesight is OK. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Jul 11 10:39 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Badger died today

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Apr 11, '15 8:31pm PST 
hug hug hug little angel
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Apr 11 8:31 pm

Behavior & Training > I've scared my cat

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Apr 11, '15 8:25pm PST 
Guest, how is your cardboard box not broken yet? confused
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Apr 11 8:25 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Playful Older Kitten Needs a Good Home (Georgia)
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sat Apr 4, '15 6:30pm PST 
I agree with Jerry. Can't you take her with you to the new house? I wouldn't try to fix something that ain't broke if I were you. thinking
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Apr 4 6:30 pm

Get Well Soon > The New Home of Hazel Lucy's List for Kitties in Need of Purrs

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Sun Dec 14, '14 9:15pm PST 
Alex, he's 56 and only has a high school education. The only kinds of jobs he's had are bars and restaurants and warehouses. He's had a very difficult adult life and though he's been clean and sober for 11 years, unfortunately he made some bad choices and has to live with the consequences for the rest of his life. I hate to say it but the odds really are against him. frown

On the upside, I went out to dinner at Macaroni grill a few days ago and I spoke to the GM and they gave me a job application for him. Chris is going in to talk to them tomorrow, so keep your paws crossed that all will work out. smile
[notify]

» There has since been 17 posts. Last posting by The S Team, Thu 2:23 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Dec 10, '14 5:47pm PST 
Alex, that is very true. catster and dogster has had a really rough year not only with people worrying about the community closing, but the technical issues as well. Now that things have improved, I'm sure people will come back. smile Purring for a better year for catster and dogster in 2015. wishes

[notify]

» There has since been 19 posts. Last posting by The S Team, Thu 2:23 pm

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Mon Dec 8, '14 6:06pm PST 
I am back and purring as loud as ever. kitty Hope everyfur is doing OK. The last few weeks have been really stressful. My boyfriend lost his job and is in dire straits. It's been an up and down roller coaster. Come tomorrow morning he may not even have a roof over his head. cry

How is everyfur? Seems like a long time since anyfur has been around. Does Sky's mom have any new furkids? Did Blizzard the catfather and his family get adopted or are they still living with their daddy?
[notify]

» There has since been 21 posts. Last posting by The S Team, Thu 2:23 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > Cody Needs Purrs
♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Wed Nov 5, '14 9:31pm PST 
Aww, I'm sorry dear. Cody will be in my prayers. I will go and read your diary now.hug
[notify]

» There has since been 11 posts. Last posting by Dr Freddie, Jun 5 3:23 am

(Page 1 of 66: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.