Postings by Oliver's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Raw Food Diet > catinfo.org recipe w/pork fat?
Stella

Everyone visits- to see me and- only me!

Purred: Tue Jan 3, '12 4:49pm PST 
Ive done that before used pork instead with rabbit thats stella's fav version of that recipe actually and both do well on it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Jan 5 7:36 am

Raw Food Diet > Closest thing in Ontario to hare today
Stella

Purred: Wed Dec 28, '11 7:55pm PST 
I found a place in Ontario that distributes and delivers as close as hare today as I have ever found.
www.rawforpets.net
I have ordered as it works out cheaper their ground pet food mix. The two that get food ground love it just as much and do as well actually Boston's poo is better on this stuff. Anyways just thought Id share it.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Quetzal, Dec 28 11:29 pm

Cat Health > Does your vet declaw cats?

sasha

One lucky Kitty

Purred: Mon Nov 14, '11 1:44pm PST 
Every clinic in my area does. Its not like they declaw your cat unless you ask so if you are happy with them Id stick with them. I have 3 of my 5 declawed. I dont have a problem with the ones that are declawed at all. I would not declaw again though. Sasha was declawed and I paid alot extra for laser. Not sure why her paws were still all sewed up she staid a night and I picked her up her paws were a bloody mess. She was limping and her one toe was messed up. I did not have that problem with my other two. But she will more then likely have arthritis and when she jumps down off of things she sometimes limps afterwards. I feel terrible as the poor thing as a baby was so sick and she did not need that. So needless to say that scared me and snowflake and silvy my new baby have their claws.
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Memphis, Nov 20 4:45 pm

Cat Health > Double canine teeth

SnowFlake

The Evil One

Purred: Mon Oct 10, '11 6:31pm PST 
Ya it has been three days. Its a holiday here but I called the emerge and all they said was the tooth could be bothering him or he is off from the neuter although its been a week and he has been fine since then. He ate a little canned a/d at the vets. Then we brought him home and he wont eat anything again!!!! I can not get him to eat anything. The vets didnt really help.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by , Oct 11 9:21 am

Cat Health > Double canine teeth

SnowFlake

The Evil One

Purred: Sun Oct 9, '11 8:09pm PST 
Ok well no page yet for sylvester but he is starting to get his adult teeth in and he has on the one side two canine teeth. Does this hurt him. I noticed he won eat well anymore and his rmb's he wont touch which is unlike him. Does this hurt him.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by , Oct 11 9:21 am

Kitten Corner > Double canine teeth
SnowFlake

The Evil One

Purred: Sun Oct 9, '11 6:11pm PST 
Ok well no page yet for sylvester but he is starting to get his adult teeth in and he has on the one side two canine teeth. Does this hurt him. I noticed he won eat well anymore and his rmb's he wont touch which is unlike him. Does this hurt him.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Chibi, Oct 11 5:49 am

Raw Food Diet > Kittens and raw

Oliver

Give me food and- no one gets- hurt!

Purred: Fri Aug 19, '11 7:39pm PST 
Yup he gets the exact same menu as snowflake and Oliver. He eats the organs right up to. For lunch and his two night time snacks he gets my ground up raw food that I made. Loves that to. I have to take some pics of him when I get the chance. I want to make a page for him anyways.
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Oliver

Purred: Thu Aug 18, '11 7:33am PST 
Thank you very much. My niece found this scraggly kitten with one really ouch red eye. Burs matted in its fur. About 4 months old and apparently I fix them she told me to fix him. I can not say no so anyways he is black and white medium hair I think. Combed him out when we got home clean his icky eye. We have no "pet" food anymore. But he loves the raw and monday I brought him to the vet. He is healthy other then being really skinny and his bad eye is basically dead and the cornea bursted so it needs to be removed. I think we will do that next week as well as the neuter. Yesterday I gave him a small wing he crunched it right up he loves it!!!! I was so surprised. He is the sweetest most smartest little kitten I have ever met. He eats 5 times a day mol! But I think he feels less boney already. We named him sylvester or sylvy for short.
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Oliver

Purred: Sun Aug 14, '11 4:27pm PST 
How do you feed a kitten raw. Balanced the same as normal only feed more often like 3 times a day but what about bones can they handle bones like an adult. Chicken wings?
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Oliver, Aug 19 7:39 pm

Raw Food Diet > With 1/2 canned how important is bone?
Stella

Purred: Sat Aug 13, '11 5:34am PST 
Thanks you. I feed beef liver and hearts to my other two cats just not ground up and they do fine I just was wondering if when ground up it was not good for some odd reason. Thanks again!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Aug 14 10:52 am

(Page 1 of 37: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.