Postings by Emily Felis's Family

GO!

Catster Crushes > Who is your Valentine?

CinderPaw-fo- rever loved

don't let your- heart hold tears

Purred: Mon Feb 4, '08 6:48pm PST 
My valentine is my darling Morris; he proposed to me on New Year's Eve and we will be married this spring.cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by , Feb 6 2:54 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > How to Speak Catster....Like MOL and Stuff
Emily Felis

Sulky Emily

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:18pm PST 
Annipurrsary--less commonly used form of "annifursary"
Meowm--shortened form of "Meowmy"
OMP! = Oh my paws!
Fur-angel = cat that has passed on
[notify]

» There has since been 48 posts. Last posting by Monster, Jun 20 3:00 pm

New to Catster/Tips & Tricks > How to Speak Catster....Like MOL and Stuff

Elijah- Featherbone

The- Effanineffable- Cat

Purred: Mon Jan 21, '08 7:07pm PST 
Pawmise = Promise
Momkatt = Mom
Purr-pals = friends
[notify]

» There has since been 49 posts. Last posting by Monster, Jun 20 3:00 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > The First Annual Black Cats Crossing our Paths Thankful for Their Furiends Pawty!

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '07 2:07pm PST 
Hello everypurr!
What's going on?
My furriends at the bridge helped me make a a pumpkin pie with whipped cream and plenty of fresh catnip sprinkled on top *sets pie down on table*. Oh and I also brought some hot apple cider.kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 1109 posts. Last posting by Sami (rest in peace), Nov 17 7:59 pm

Food & Nutrition > How much and how often to feed kitten?

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '07 12:03pm PST 
How old is Jack?
If he's between 6 and 12 weeks old, he should probably have four small meals throughout the day. But he's a growing kitty, so if he still seems hungry, increase the meals a bit. Once Jack reaches 6 months you can start increasing his meals even more, but instead of four meals try three. Keep in mind that these are just guide lines, there's nothing wrong with letting a kitty have as much food as he wants as long as it's good healthy food, and he isn't becoming overweight.
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Hector, Oct 8 10:49 am

Food & Nutrition > Bran Muffins??

Purred: Mon Sep 24, '07 11:17am PST 
Bran muffins! I love nibbling on those things, but I'll nibble on just about anything mommy gives me so I guess I'm a weird kitty that way....were there any raisins in those bran muffins you caught your cats nibbling on? Raisins are toxic to us cats, but I'm sure eating one or two raisins won't effect them. Besides, what cat likes raisins!?
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by CinderPaw-forever loved, Sep 24 11:17 am

Cat Health > kitten still suckling on me

Elijah- Featherbone

The- Effanineffable- Cat

Purred: Mon Sep 17, '07 1:31pm PST 
Unfortunately with some kitties this can be an ongoing "problem" my cat Nestly was still suckling on my ear when she was 3-years-old! It was always the right ear, never anywhere else, weird I know.
Hopefully your kitten will grow out of it, otherwise...you might have to learn to live with it.
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Cameron 1998 - 2009, Apr 15 12:00 pm

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.