Postings by Sesshoumaru (Sesshy)'s Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > I'm still Up for adoption and no one wants me!!
Cloud

Miss Hissy Kissy- Princess

Purred: Sun May 18, '08 3:34am PST 
Hang in there Sebastian hug We are purring for you in hopes that you find your furever home soon. Sometimes it can take a while for the pawfect family to find you, but I promise, it will happen big grin I lived at the Humane Society since I was 9 months old and my furever family found me there right before my 3rd birthday! I'm glad you have such a loving foster family, and we'll keep our paws crossed for you. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Cindy and babies ALL ADOPTED, May 24 3:26 pm

Other Meows & Purrs > Fake Cats? Huh?
Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Wed May 7, '08 8:30pm PST 
Well I come when called, greet mommy when she gets home from work, follow daddy around the house and love people (even the vet) Maybe I'm a dog trapped in a cat's body? shrug
[notify]

» There has since been 7993 posts. Last posting by ♥ Nina ♥ rehomed, Sep 15 3:41 pm

Catster Crushes > Long-time Catsters First Time in Crushes

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Sat Apr 19, '08 2:57pm PST 
We would love to get to know you all happy dance Where is the best place to hang out in Crushes and when is everyone generally on?
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Smokey-At- the Rainbow- Bridge

Rainbow Bridge- Kitty

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '08 12:44pm PST 
Pixie you are adorable red face
[notify]

» There has since been 6 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '08 12:43pm PST 
Zara! I would love to get to know you better too happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Tue Apr 15, '08 2:37pm PST 
Hey every kitty. We've been on Dogster crushes before, but not on the Catster Crushes. I have a single family who would all love to have a special crush! There's me, I'm a male tabby who is almost 2 years old. I'm energetic and love to play. dancing My sister, Cloud, is 3 and she is also playful (but is a bit of a princess). kitty Smokey is a special Bridge kitty who would have been 21 this month. little angel We're always interested in new cat pals! happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Zara, Apr 19 11:59 pm

Contests and Vote For Me! > I can has cheezburger - animul rytes

Cloud

Purred: Tue Mar 25, '08 4:11pm PST 
OMC that is so cute! kitty
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Little Mamma, Mar 26 10:02 am

Kitten Corner > What do I do about a naughty kitten???

Cloud

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 6:09pm PST 
I'm not too sure what to say about the peeing because, thankfully all our cats have been good about using the litter box from the first day we adopted them. For the clawing and scratching, I agree with the above posts about not encouraging rough play with your hands. If he still attacks, you can minimize the damage by getting his nails trimmed. If you don't want to risk it yourself, a lot of groomers or vets will do it for a fairly cheap price (usually $5-$15 Canadian here).
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Cloud, Mar 13 6:09 pm

Rescue, Adoption & Happy Endings > Overcrowding in Windsor, Ontario

Sesshoumaru- (Sesshy)

mrrrr? wanna- play?

Purred: Thu Mar 13, '08 6:03pm PST 
Oh dear! That is horrible! We had a similiar situation here in Oakville a little over a year ago. That is where we got Sesshy from. The pet store was just disgusting and the Humane was coming the next day to officially shut the place down. My friend, who used to work there and had helped get the Humane Society to shut them down, informed me that 4 kittens that they had were going to be drowned if no one took them by the end of the day confused My friend took one home and I took the other 3. I found 2 of them homes, but sadly one died from FIP. The other kitty we kept obviously smile You are so close to me too...I'm in Oakville. We just adopted a cat from the Humane Society on Tuesday so we can't take anymore in while we're living in this apartment. I'll certainly keep an eye out for anyone who is seriously interested in investing the time and money to adopt one of these poor animals. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Sesshoumaru (Sesshy), Mar 13 6:03 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > How do you cope?
Smokey-At- the Rainbow- Bridge

Rainbow Bridge- Kitty

Purred: Tue Mar 11, '08 6:06pm PST 
Aragorn hug It really did feel like I was lead there that day by fate. I would like to think that it was Smokey guiding me to this special kitty. I'll introduce her tomorrow. I made up a quick page for now, and I'm going to spend the rest of the night with her and with Sesshy and Lady hug
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by [[*]]Charlie Anne[[*]], Mar 12 9:49 am

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.