Postings by Mojo's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 95: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010
Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:45pm PST 
*After dinner is done, Madi unveils the gorgeous Dessert Buffet, sure to please any sweet tooth, she is so purroud of her handy work, she takes a chocolate covered strawberry and pops it in her mouth*

Dearest furriends, we must depart, Mommy has so many things to do... ConCATulations to Zeke and Whisper, may you have furevfur happiness!!!!

Pip? Shall we? I would love it if you would walk me home, maybe take a few of those chocolate covered strawberries to go? *she and the gang give Whisper and Zeke big hugs and kisses*

ENJOY your honeymoon!!! Take lots of pictures, we can't wait to hear all about it!!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 74 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Whisper and Zeke\'s Big Day! Wedding at 2PM Central Time Saturday, June 5th, 2010
Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:42pm PST 
*Madi smiles at Pip as she see's how all the guests are enjoying dinner, she slowly places a piece of crab in his mouth and smiles at him...*
[notify]

» There has since been 80 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:38pm PST 
I hope you enjoy Muppet! I prepared the roast beef just fur you! smile
[notify]

» There has since been 89 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:35pm PST 
*Madi kisses her brofur in law on the cheek*
You are so welcome Zeke, it's the least I could do, I am so happy fur you and Whisper!

*she turns to Pip...*
HELLO KITTY HUBCAPS?????? OMC PIP, do you think they make those???? OMC!! Wouldn't THAT be the COOLEST thing EVFUR!!!!!!!!!!!! *she kisses him on the cheek as they settle in with a plate of prime rib and crab legs*
[notify]

» There has since been 95 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:32pm PST 
*Madi smiles at Pip and tends to the Salad Bar, making sure that everything is chilled to purrfection.

Dinner this evening is an assortment of various seafoods, lobster, crab, fish and shrimp, along with prime rib and roasted potatoes. Please, help yourselves evfurrycat!
[notify]

» There has since been 99 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:31pm PST 
*Madi's jaw drops at the pink mustang, she turns to Pip....*
OMC, do you think I could have one of those someday? OMC, OMC, OMC! It is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 102 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Mojo

Mojo-Matic,- Stuck on PIE!

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:30pm PST 
*Mojo's jaw drops as he see's the stunning rolex, he extends his paw and asks Zeke to put it on him*
Thank you SO much buddy, I LOVE IT! It is absolutely gorgeous!
*he listens as Zeke closes the clasp and smiles.... *
[notify]

» There has since been 104 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Mojo

Mojo-Matic,- Stuck on PIE!

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:28pm PST 
*Mojo shakes Zeke's paw and gives him a big hug*
ConCATulations buddy, we are all so happy fur you!
hug
[notify]

» There has since been 110 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:27pm PST 
*Madi grins at Whisper and gives her a big hug...*
All the luxuries of home while you see the country together! ConCATulations sweetie, Zeke is an awesome brofur in law, and I know that he will make a wonderful husband!!!!!
[notify]

» There has since been 111 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

Madison- ^PAWS^

Pretty in Pink

Purred: Sat Jun 5, '10 1:26pm PST 
*Madi kisses Pip on the cheek*
You are such a sweetie... you can walk me home after I get dinner ready my love... Mom has lots to do, so we can't stay long tonight...
[notify]

» There has since been 116 posts. Last posting by ANGEL KITTY THING TWO, Jun 30 6:25 am

(Page 1 of 95: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.