Postings by Garfield's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

Raw Food Diet > ok so trying to switch new to raw ish
Eowyn

Purred: Wed Jan 18, '12 9:45pm PST 
so trying to switch eowyn to raw she if picky about texture lol only cat i have known to refuse to eat mice cuz they are furry lol she might eaten one once lol anyway she got allergy and ibd we think and she currently on fiber dry cat food and regular wet cuz she refuses high fiber she got little spoiled over christmas and stole a bit lol she had a lot better stools i tried bit raw she eventually ate only one little piece cuz think texture got to her i have done bit research atm i give her bit cooked meat to help her gut because as i say she cant seem to get past texture think it why she wont eat fiber wet and tried FortiFlora FELINE she tends to lick it off even when i mix it in her food i guess wondering any suggestions on getting her past the texture i know sounds odd but i dont wanna get everything if she wont eat it

(sorry it long)
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by BK, Jan 19 6:58 am

Cat Health > ibd and joint pain?
Eowyn

Purred: Wed Dec 7, '11 7:49am PST 
is it common for ibd cats to have joint pain when ever i take hot bath eowyn enjoying the heat it seems to come and go the joint pain least think it joint pain shes hesitates to jump up frown
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Eowyn, Dec 7 7:49 am

Cat Health > ibd autoimmune

Eowyn

Purred: Sat Nov 26, '11 1:51pm PST 
eowyns suspected to have ibd i tried googling about it does any have any info if there treatment vets on holiday so waiting on him getting back but was wondering if anyone had exp in it
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Alex (sweet angel girl), Nov 26 8:21 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Garfield will sadly be saying goodbye today

Garfield

Purred: Tue Nov 15, '11 10:02am PST 
think the other cats have realized hes gone first couple days they didnt seem notice 3rd day they start sleeping in his spot to bug him into showing his face and now its like they realized. i dont think youngest quite knows cuz he spent last month an half in my moms room he rarely came out
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by Boo, Nov 21 3:34 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Garfield will sadly be saying goodbye today

Garfield

Purred: Thu Nov 10, '11 11:31pm PST 
ty all tomorrow he will be buried tomorrow hugs i just keep telling my self he in better place with my grandpa
[notify]

» There has since been 8 posts. Last posting by Boo, Nov 21 3:34 pm

Garfield

Purred: Thu Nov 10, '11 9:25am PST 
garfield will sadly be put down later today he is old and seems be in pain
[notify]

» There has since been 14 posts. Last posting by Boo, Nov 21 3:34 pm

Get Well Soon > not doing well might be dying

Garfield

Purred: Thu Nov 10, '11 9:20am PST 
sadly today is my last day im in contant and seem like in pain cry going vet in few hrs
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Charlie and Bailey, Feb 2 4:48 pm

Garfield

Purred: Mon Oct 10, '11 1:10pm PST 
he made through night he was very sleepy and one point he just flopped over let out such horrible unlike cat groan i though one dogs stretched from the other room. he threw up couple times and slept seems to be perking up today so far.smile hopefully he will be ok. the other cats arent watching over him anymore so think he on the mend
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Charlie and Bailey, Feb 2 4:48 pm

Garfield

Purred: Mon Oct 10, '11 2:03am PST 
im not feeling well mom will try take me vet tomorrow but because how old i am least 18 if not older if i make it through the nightcat on mooncry
[notify]

» There has since been 7 posts. Last posting by Charlie and Bailey, Feb 2 4:48 pm

Behavior & Training > running away all time
Moggy

Purred: Thu Jun 2, '11 10:29am PST 
i HAVE BEEN FOUND!!! and safe at home on may long weekend
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by TIA SYDIBIL, Jun 2 10:42 am

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.