Postings by Lalo ~ forever loved's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > a year at the bridge.
Stanley - an angel

First eat, then- nap.

Purred: Thu Jun 3, '10 9:13pm PST 
Jake, your mommy can still honor your birthday. party
My 13th birthday will be one month from today. It's nice if our pawrents remember our birthdays even if we are no longer earth kitties. Mommy says she will drink a toast to me on my b'day, or maybe eat a piece of cake in my honor. (Knowing my mommy, I'm guessing she'll choose the cake.)
cloud 9
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Stanley - an angel, Jun 3 9:13 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > Warm Yur Paws - It's Guido's MEATBALL MADNESS PAWTY - Jan 15-16
Curly

Purred: Fri Jan 15, '10 9:45am PST 
Thanks fur the invite, Guido! I may not make an appawrence until later in the day, as my typist won't be around when the ship sets sail, but I'll be onboard. I'd like to balance on the deck rails and swipe at the seagulls. I'll wear a life jacket, of course, "just in case." shock
[notify]

» There has since been 204 posts. Last posting by Muffy, Jan 17 10:11 am

Other Meows & Purrs > Dogster & Catster Video Contest!

Curly

Purred: Tue Sep 29, '09 2:56am PST 
I would like to submit this entry from my Catster page entitled "Curly vs. Daddy's Underwear". laugh out loud

http://www.catster.com/video/652958/curly_vs_daddys_underwear
[notify]

» There has since been 18 posts. Last posting by Catster HQ, Nov 17 1:23 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Memorial service for Fela Kiti 4:00 pm PST 7/19/09

Jimmy-Joe- (In Loving- Memory)

I Rule

Purred: Thu Jul 16, '09 9:09pm PST 
Fly free, brave and beautiful Fela Kiti. little angel
May your family be comforted by memories of the love you shared. hug
[notify]

» There has since been 247 posts. Last posting by Pumpkin Puss , Jul 19 5:31 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My friend Tyler needs purrs

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Precious boy - gone too soon

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '09 7:32pm PST 
Purring for sweet Tyler to get well!
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 12:15 pm

Plus Power of the Paw > My friend Tyler needs purrs
Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Mon Jul 6, '09 7:32pm PST 
Purring for sweet Tyler to get well!
[notify]

» There has since been 51 posts. Last posting by , Aug 7 12:15 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 1:25pm PST 
MOL Morris! If the meatballs land in the water, it they won't make a mess, and we can share our patrioticat celebration with the fishies. happy dance
[notify]

» There has since been 279 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Party Time & Virtual Play Dates > 4TH OF JULY PARTY~STATUE OF LIBERTY~NEW YORK CITY

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 1:19pm PST 
My typist was supposed to have already left for the Barbie-Q, but I insisted she come back here so I could publicly apologize for throwing meatballs from the Statue of Liberty. I certainly didn't intend any disrespect, and want you to know that I have cleaned up the mess I made. I would never want to get meatballs on Lady Liberty. red face

Is it okay to throw meatballs from the Staten Island Ferry?...Just asking...
[notify]

» There has since been 288 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Rayna

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 1:15pm PST 
Yolo, thank you for the link to the 4th of July contest. I can't believe that I'm a finalist! {blush} There are so many fine-looking cats in the purrade, and my costume is too big for me!
[notify]

» There has since been 293 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

Lalo ~- forever- loved

Purred: Sat Jul 4, '09 12:35pm PST 
I don't know which is more fun....Eating meatballs, or tossing them at people! {Throws a few meatballs down on some unsuspecting tourists}

Our typist and Daddy have to leave now for their Barbie-Q, but we will be quietly tossing meatballs and enjoying the sights of Noo York with our furiends.
[notify]

» There has since been 316 posts. Last posting by Wilson J Scooter, Jul 5 8:09 pm

(Page 1 of 24: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.