Postings by Pookie's Family

GO!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

Catster Lifestyle, News & Entertainment > Sharing a discovery...Ghost Cat in Photo
Pookie

Im so beautiful,- it hurts!

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 7:53pm PST 
Hi everyone again...back in May my lovely Pookie passed away and its been a total heartbreak everyday living without her. So like sometimes I do regularly now, I look at the photos of Pookie on my cell phone at night sometime before I go to bed. Well, a few photos caught my eye... I have 9 photos of an orb thats in different spots above her body, bright and large. I remembered I took these photos the last full night she was with us before passing the next night. The 9th photo shows a cats face in the orb/light! I hope, hope, hope that this means there is something out there for our poor lovely baby animals. She's the world to me and fluke or not this makes me feel good she wasn't alone here and there. I have the photo posted on Pookies facebook. Tell me what you think!
Pookie Congdon
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scongdon/5449698659/
[notify]

» There has since been 10 posts. Last posting by Marina, Apr 11 6:02 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Sharing a discovery...Ghost Cat in Photo
Pookie

Purred: Tue Feb 15, '11 10:44am PST 
Hi everyone again...back in May my lovely Pookie passed away and its been a total heartbreak everyday living without her. So like sometimes I do regularly now, I look at the photos of Pookie on my cell phone at night sometime before I go to bed. Well, a few photos caught my eye... I have 9 photos of an orb thats in different spots above her body, bright and large. I remembered I took these photos the last full night she was with us before passing the next night. The 9th photo shows a cats face in the orb/light! I hope, hope, hope that this means there is something out there for our poor lovely baby animals. She's the world to me and fluke or not this makes me feel good she wasn't alone here and there. I have the photo posted on Pookies facebook. Tell me what you think!
Pookie Congdon
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scongdon/5449698659/
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Athena (In Memory), Feb 17 9:10 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Hard question about remains.

Pookie

Purred: Sun Oct 3, '10 4:12pm PST 
Hi there, after you get your kitties body back, you need to call around to some pet cermatories/cemetaries and see what they charge for cremation. Ours in Ohio when you drop off you pet and come back later for them it would be 60.00 or higher depending on level of service you want to get. I know another service for 160.00 would give you a box, paw print in plaster and hair clippings to remember them by...call around its much cheaper than 300. We're sorry that you lost your kitty...
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Lacey, Oct 3 4:52 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Nimrod

Pookie

Purred: Thu Sep 30, '10 2:00am PST 
Poor Kitties that cant get a chance to live a full life...Im sorry furr your loss! Hugs and kisses to your human family!
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Jake, Oct 27 7:41 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Letting a kitty say goodbye to a dead sibling?

Pookie

Purred: Sat Sep 25, '10 8:03pm PST 
Im sorry to hear about your lovely kitty passing...How sad that no one stopped but thank god you with her till the end. We just went through this with our Pookie to. We felt that the "animal family" needed to say their goodbyes or understand that something is about to happen within the circle. Strange tho with one of our big cats "blue" he came over and laid on top of her and sort of hugged her, keeping her warm...(I took pics it was to speciali to forget) At this time she was down to hours left with us But I alway thought that was different and that they grieve in their ways, so yes I would diffently let him say goodbye to his sister...Hugs and Purrs to you!
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Sassy, Oct 11 1:42 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My little gift to my beautiful Pookie...
Pookie

Purred: Mon Aug 9, '10 7:58am PST 
Hi there everyone...it looks like facebook makes you log in first to see my painting :>

www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=115826&id=100001281541523
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Aug 9 9:47 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > My little gift to my beautiful Pookie...

Pookie

Purred: Sun Aug 8, '10 7:43pm PST 
My beautiful Pookie past away this past May and today would have been three years since she came into our lives. This is my painting I made of her and I. This is just how she liked to be held in my arms!
Love you forever little girl!
www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=115826&id=100001281541523
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by TGM Gimli DB #101a, Aug 9 9:47 pm

What I Love About Catster > Share the Best of Catster With Us!

Pookie

Purred: Thu Aug 5, '10 11:22am PST 
My beautiful Pookie was a very unique little girl, with a variety of different ailments...caster's forum helped me find out a lot of information leading to her mysterious tumor and what it was. Plus not to for get the loving support we got when she just past away this past May, she was almost 3 and will be sorely missed! I keep Pookie on Catster because I love people being able to see her when passing by and I love how Catster people understand the love/loss of a kitty more than most and its also my way of visiting her when I need to see her pretty face! Thanks Catster!
[notify]

» There has since been 0 posts. Last posting by Pookie, Aug 5 11:22 am

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > The Grandad Conrad Party begins NOW!!

Pookie

Purred: Tue Aug 3, '10 11:47am PST 
Im Sorry we're a day late for the Farewell Party for Grandad Conrad! He has such a loving family...I hope all are furbabies are cuddling with conrad taday to pass on all our lovin for us!
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Delyte, Dark Angel, at Bridge, Aug 3 2:17 pm

Saying Goodbye: Memorials & Support > Pookie passed away...
Pookie

Purred: Thu Jun 17, '10 8:19pm PST 
I love all the kind and comforting things that everyone has been saying to Pookie and me. One day I hope that the pain of her not being here with me, will soon pass. I still at this point can only think about what a different kind of cat she was. Her care was needed like that of a disabled child, eventhough she was super-duper smart, walked great and so many other things...she needed me to help clean her face, which sometimes I swear shes telling you something when shes watching me help her. She was so short she couldnt climb to high place, I would help her! Now God love all my other furry pets but nothing is the same without her needing me like she needed me.
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Tambolina, Jun 18 8:36 am

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.